Arnold's Greatest Flick Evar

RSBro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Aww, c'mon!! What more can you ask for!?! The Body, "If it bleeds, we can kill it!" "Get to tha choppa!!" "You're one,
ugly
mofokka!"

:D

I loved Jesse "The Body" Ventura and all those guys. I am judging his movies based upon how motivated I am to watch it over and over again. I'll watch Running man, Total Recall, End of Days, Twins any time they're on TV. I can't say the same for Predator.

• Members

"Never Say No" Joe Kingman? You didn't like The Game Plan? It's no different than Vin Diesel in The Pacifier. Nothing wrong with making movies that are fun for the whole family.

I'm just sayin' he hasn't done anything remotely action-related in a while, so it's making me nervous...

He's good enough to have starring roles in those Disney-esque flicks which says something about his on-screen ability, but still.

• Members

1. Terminator

2. Conan

3. Predator

4. Kindergarden cop

5. End of days

Btw, what was that movie a couple years ago about the clones? It wasn't bad.

That one was called "The 6th Day" and it came out in 2000.

Commando

Terminator

Total Recall

Predator

Conan

I don't know if it's true or not, but supposedly Arnold originally wasn't going to be the bad guy in the Terminator. Then he came in for a meeting dressed up gangster style with a Tommy Gun and the role was given to him.

• Members

That one was called "The 6th Day" and it came out in 2000.

Commando

Terminator

Total Recall

Predator

Conan

I don't know if it's true or not, but supposedly Arnold originally wasn't going to be the bad guy in the Terminator. Then he came in for a meeting dressed up gangster style with a Tommy Gun and the role was given to him.

this is true, he was supposed to be the Kyle Reese character, and Lance Henricksen was going to be the Terminator. The studio wanted someone more physically menacing, so Arnold got the Terminator part instead.

• Members

this is true, he was supposed to be the Kyle Reese character, and Lance Henricksen was going to be the Terminator. The studio wanted someone more physically menacing, so Arnold got the Terminator part instead.

Yup.

I think this is on the Special Features disc for the T1:SE DVD.

• Members

He would be a good villain to offset Rocky. But as a front man, I don't think he has it.

Arnold wasn't really Oscar-acting in his role as Conan, either!!! :lol:

But HHH is far more carnivore-looking than Rocky.

Rock = Badass

HHH = Eat You Alive with Vengeance

• Members

I'm surprised no one mentioned Eraser or True Lies yet (edit: zachoff beat me :) ).

The acting was decent... the action was good but not over-played... storylines were good... and both had a great and eclectic cast of supporting actors.

Definitely two of my favorites! :thu:

• Moderators
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000216/

Man, he did some real stinkers. True Lies was a good movie though.

Good call. I forgot about True Lies. Jamie Lee Curtis was awesome in that, too. Red Heat with Jim Belushi was cool and Eraser with Vanessa Williams and James Caan. He's made a few stinkers, but most are really enjoyable to watch over and over again.

• Members

:thu:

Tom Arnold and Bill Paxon were both hilarious in that.

Tom Arnold MADE that movie. Without him, it would unquestionably be Arnolds worst flick. Still, any film that lights up Key West with a nuke can't be all bad!:D

• Members

Tom Arnold MADE that movie. Without him, it would unquestionably be Arnolds worst flick. Still, any film that lights up Key West with a nuke can't be all bad!

Man I totally forgot about that b/c I don't own it!

I need to get it asap!

Back when Tia Carrere was hot and meant something. :cool:

• Members

Tom Arnold MADE that movie. Without him, it would unquestionably be Arnolds worst flick. Still, any film that lights up Key West with a nuke can't be all bad!

Yea, I've seen a couple Tom Arnold movies and wouldn't mind seeing more. I like the character he portrays. :D

Archived