Another Genz-Benz CS story:

georgestrings

• Members

I got my NeoPak back from them yesterday, after it received the 2 ohm update... Now, keep in mind that they did this on their dime, for an amp that was atleast 2 years out of warranty...According to the service sheet, it also had it's pots and jacks cleaned, the DI tested, a total QC ran, and was burned in... I now have an amp that'll do 500 watts @ 2 ohms, weighs 8.5lbs, was recently serviced by the manufacturer, and that sounds great - what's not to love about that??? I called a couple of times during the process, and Jeff Genzler himself talked to me about my amp - and was aware of it being there, and what was going on with it at that moment...

There is no doubt - when it comes to customer service, the good people at Genz-Benz set the standard that others *should* be trying to acheive... I'm glad to be playing a G-B amp, and am certain this won't be the last of their products I buy - I can foresee either a GBE 600 or 750 in my future...

- georgestrings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad I own a Genz, and one of the main reasons I got it was because of the great CS stories I've heard here!

Yeah, it certainly influenced my decision - and when I played through one the 1st time, it turned into a no-brainer... I really like G-B tone...

- georgestrings

• Members

I got my NeoPak back from them yesterday, after it received the 2 ohm update... Now, keep in mind that they did this on their dime, for an amp that was atleast 2 years out of warranty...According to the service sheet, it also had it's pots and jacks cleaned, the DI tested, a total QC ran, and was burned in... I now have an amp that'll do 500 watts @ 2 ohms, weighs 8.5lbs, was recently serviced by the manufacturer, and that sounds great - what's not to love about that??? I called a couple of times during the process, and Jeff Genzler himself talked to me about my amp - and was aware of it being there, and what was going on with it at that moment...

There is no doubt - when it comes to customer service, the good people at Genz-Benz set the standard that others *should* be trying to acheive... I'm glad to be playing a G-B amp, and am certain this won't be the last of their products I buy - I can foresee either a GBE 600 or 750 in my future...

- georgestrings

I'm glad you're happy and thanks for the kind words.

Roger

• Members

It's these things that are making me hold onto my Genz, when I keep considering offloading it for a different amp. If I was to do that though, I would very much consider picking up a Genz lightweight head (Neo, Shuttle) to use as my portable amp.

Its not that I'm offloading it for anything that GB have done wrong, I just want another amp. The Genz was my first major amp, and I have never been able to fault it

• Members

I've got to add my two cents to this thread for what it's worth.

As of next month i'll have owned my GBE1200 for a full three years. According to the warranty sheet that came with it, the warranty will expire at that time. Now i'm not in the least bit concerned or worried about it either for two major reasons. First and formost, it's such a well designed and built amp I can't see anything ever going wrong with it. And second if something did happen to it, I know that the Genz-Benz crew would take care of me without question.

So i'll say to Jeff, Roger, Andy and all the folks at Genz-Benz, thanks! You and your products are the best! You've more than earned every accolade thats been written about you.

:thu: :thu: :thu:

TD

Archived