NATO catches Pirates in act!...and lets them go.

lug

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Does anyone else notice this strange leap from this:

To this...

I admit I am ignant about the cultural leanings of Somolia, but how and why does an unlimited supply of poor people have access to large amounts of weapons?
:confused:

It's the US press trying to justify their actions. I actually heard it on CNN that they have a good business model. :facepalm:

So, this is a cultural thing now? :rolleyes:

See the pirate on TV doing the purp walk in NYC? For being so destitute, they also seem to have beautiful white teeth. ;)

• Members
We get them from Britain all the time. It's just abnormal for us to have one without a leak
:p

I know I remember reading about the sub Canada purchased from the UK. One of your sailors was killed in it as a result of some kind of faulty construction.

I don't recall the specifics but there was an uproar, as well there should have been, in the Tonto media.

• Members
I know I remember reading about the sub Canada purchased from the UK. One of your sailors was killed in it as a result of some kind of faulty construction.

I don't recall the specifics but there was an uproar, as well there should have been, in the Tonto media.

It was the maintenance, not the construction, which was to blame. Note that there were no incidents during their (admittedly rather brief) service life in the RN. As I understand it the problem was the refitting yard had been taking bits off the sub to service her sister ships, and not bothered to replace them with new parts :facepalm: The fact that she was being run through heavy seas with the hatches open probably didn't help much either.

• Members
Does anyone else notice this strange leap from this:

To this...

I admit I am ignant about the cultural leanings of Somolia, but how and why does an unlimited supply of poor people have access to large amounts of weapons?
:confused:

You've obviously never been hungry, or watched your family die of starvation.

Damn Yuppies to lazy to do some basic research into the plight of many 5th-World countries.

• Members
Care to elaborate?

What do you envision this war to look like?

Do you think that someone else might be able to handle it better/differently?

Would your solution involve blowing the hell out of a massive group of people?

Probably will look like:
tn2_pirates_of_the_caribbean_at_worlds_e

Maybe the Dread Pirate Roberts could handle it a little better, but maybe not.

My solution would be to sink the scuvy dogs to the Davey Jones' Locker!

• Members
See the pirate on TV doing the purp walk in NYC? For being so destitute, they also seem to have beautiful white teeth.
;)

WTF?
I saw a picture of a Pirate and he was wearing a Crocs T-shirt. That is not a uniform of the wealthy.

• Members

WTF?

I saw a picture of a Pirate and he was wearing a Crocs T-shirt. That is not a uniform of the wealthy.

I dunno, man... I used to park in the same parking garage as the dude that owns Crocs. He probably wears those t-shirts and has a Bently, Ferrari, and an Audi RS8

• Members

I dunno, man... I used to park in the same parking garage as the dude that owns Crocs. He probably wears those t-shirts and has a Bently, Ferrari, and an Audi RS8

I guess I was wrong. I would like to extend my sincere apologies to you, and the entire HCBF.

• Members

Given the way maritime law works, I can understand the problem.

That said, Given the problem, countries need to get around to changing maritime law to allow pirates to be easily prosecuted and they need to do it quickly.

Yea! Piracy should be stopped! Centuries of Maritime Law should be upheld.

OH - Wait a Minute! - The US don't abide by Maritime Law - as a matter of fact - we support piracy. We just call it Intradictition (A nice word made up by the Reagan goofballs and supported by all the administration Dicks afterwards).

• Members
Yea! Piracy should be stopped! Centuries of Maritime Law should be upheld.

OH - Wait a Minute! - The US don't abide by Maritime Law - as a matter of fact - we support piracy. We just call it Intradictition (A nice word made up by the Reagan goofballs and supported by all the administration Dicks afterwards).

So you don't see a difference between the US Coast Guard defending our borders and these guys hijacking ships and holding them and their crews for ransom?

hmmmmm....interesting.

:D

Archived