NATO catches Pirates in act!...and lets them go.

lug

• Members

Americans - Shoots pirates in the head

Canadians - Let's them go

Further proof of my assertion that the US's GSOAIF (Girl Scouts Of America Invasion Force) would kick Canada's whiny ass. :mad:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Americans - Shoots pirates in the head

Canadians - Let's them go

Further proof of my assertion that the US's GSOAIF (Girl Scouts Of America Invasion Force) would kick Canada's whiny ass.
:mad:

I always thought 'catch and release' was good ecological practise. If you don't let them go again, pretty soon there won't be any pirates left for anyone else to catch, and the traditional sport of 'pirating' will die out for ever :cry:

• Members

I always thought 'catch and release' was good ecological practise. If you don't let them go again, pretty soon there won't be any pirates left for anyone else to catch, and the traditional sport of 'pirating' will die out for ever
:cry:

....mulls point over

• Members

And KK, you're right. When laws suck they need to be changed. I'd like to make the word "pirate" be legally equivalent to the word "terrorist", so we can do what we do best: smoke 'em if we got 'em. Lawyers jack around with words all day long, I'm sure someone with a nasty legal brain can write it up nicely.

There's a definite distinction between the two, being that terrorists try to force people to do things out of fear, and pirates are just thieves. The thing they have in common is they are both murderers. Besides, terrorists won't have the same disadvantages under Obama as they did under Bush.

• Members

Lawyers -1

Civilized world - 0

Yeah...... it's the lawyers who should collectively get the 60 cal bullets to the head. ;)

Would be a lot of pink mist though; just ice water.

Maybe an annual HCBF ignoramus shoot is in order!

• Members

Does anyone else notice this strange leap from this:

iii. Population has access to large amount of weapons.

I admit I am ignant about the cultural leanings of Somolia, but how and why does an unlimited supply of poor people have access to large amounts of weapons? :confused:

• Members

To this...

I admit I am ignant about the cultural leanings of Somolia, but how and why does an unlimited supply of poor people have access to large amounts of weapons?
:confused:

i thought it was some more of his comedy. i might be wrong.

• Members

To this...

I admit I am ignant about the cultural leanings of Somolia, but how and why does an unlimited supply of poor people have access to large amounts of weapons?
:confused:

In business there are investors, managers, workers, etc.

Investors supply boats and guns. Workers go pirate ships.

There is probably a 401K and benefits to be handled. Do you think the guy in the pirate HR dept. goes out pirating? I think not.

There are people that have and those that don't. Many who don't in Somalia. Those are the people that are given guns and sent out to get the booty.

• Members

seriously, what would happen if you fired that gun from that boat?

i can't imagine it would go well...

If you swing it to the stern and let it rip, it makes the ship go over twice as fast.

• Members

In business there are investors, managers, workers, etc.

Investors supply boats and guns. Workers go pirate ships.

There is probably a 401K and benefits to be handled. Do you think the guy in the pirate HR dept. goes out pirating? I think not.

There are people that have and those that don't. Many who don't in Somalia. Those are the people that are given guns and sent out to get the booty.

They should be applauded for the way they've embraced the free-market

Archived