My Neighbor is a Selfish Jerk

Phantasm

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You don't want to do anything that incriminates you as the bad guy here.

Remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait and bide your time.

I recommend a series of books by George Hayduke on revenge, they are enjoyable reading.

Sorry to hear you had to pay a hefty chunk of change on something that was instigated by a very bad neighbor IMO.

• Members

Well guys, I hate to say it... but I've lost. I had to have the tree removed last week at an out-of-pocket cost of $2300.

Ouch.

Adult life sucks sometimes.

The neighbor hasn't had anything to say yet, but I know how it goes... he won't be able to resist forever.

Geez, Phantasm,

I'm truly saddened to hear this.

• Members

You don't want to do anything that incriminates you as the bad guy here.

Remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait and bide your time.

+ 1

you should probably wait a minute to punch him in the dick, phantasm.

:poke:

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit there...

• Members

Good things come to those who wait. Especially those who wait and plan and scheme their revenge in a manner that will completely {censored} the offending party and leave absolutely no doubt as to who {censored}ed tham and absolutely no evidence tying them to the act(s) of revenge.

Hit me up if you need some specifics. :D

• Members
Good things come to those who wait. Especially those who wait and plan and scheme their revenge in a manner that will completely {censored} the offending party and leave absolutely no doubt as to who {censored}ed tham and absolutely no evidence tying them to the act(s) of revenge.

Hit me up if you need some specifics.
:D

This is why I love HCBF.

• Members
They look like
Tital Arum
, or Amorpho
phallus
titanum, better known as the Corpse Flower because they are putrid and smell of rotting cadavers.

I mean.. it's a smell you never, ever forget.

Phantasm, you need to plant some of these. or get them and just throw them in the house through an open window or something when you see him leave. imagine one of those plants, a huge one, locked for 5 hours inside a house. yeah...

... better then that only planting it under his sheets :idea:

• Members

Is anything traceable back to him so you can wring him out in small claims or similar?

I want to see this guy go down hard, anyone that can knowingly go about destroying an old and established tree, ruining a neighbours garden and work and manage to dump the costs on you deserved major payback. Normally I am completely against {censored}ing with other people (take the higher road, etc...) but in this case I think it would be quite enjoyable to see about $2300 worth of damage appearing to various pieces of his property, and in general doing everything you can to make his life hell.

Callus bastard deserves to go down...

Archived