Coleman concedes

fretless

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good! Send someone.......anyone!

Separating the procedure from the politics............... I thought this delay ridiculous. As a resident I would have been furious!

You should be furious that a 700+ vote win (on Election Night) for Coleman turned into a 300 vote win for Franken after all the ACORN led shenanigans.

:rolleyes:

• Members

You should be furious that a 700+ vote win (on Election Night) for Coleman turned into a 300 vote win for Franken after all the ACORN led shenanigans.

:rolleyes:

I think it's more of a WTF that 600 votes can just "show up" regardless of who's doing the counting.

• Members

Try living in Chicago IL. I'll take an honest tool over a smiley-faced stab-you-in-the-back liberal anyday. Crooks at every level, all democrats.

You do realize that Coleman is a smiley-faced stab-you-in-the-back conservative, right? Don't get me wrong, I don't support Franken (although his campaign commercials were funny), but Coleman was every bit as dirty.

Personally, I was hoping they would drag this out long enough that we could elect someone else before either could take office.

• Members

Let's face it Zach, if John Wayne Gacy ran against a republican in your state, you would vote for Gacy and he's a dead mass murderer.

Hah, nah... I don't generally vote party lines and I'm not a registered Dem. I'll usually vote Libertarian in local/state elections if there's a candidate. Otherwise I either leave it blank or vote Dem.

You're right about one thing though... I never vote Republican almost completely because of the social conservative party line. If/when they drop that, some Republican candidates may get my vote.

• Members

Franken sucks. Obviously the Obama Acorn Mafia got to Coleman. They either paid him off or threatened him someway.

What a ripoff.

Each time they did a re-count franken had more votes......just like ackmadinijihad. ;)

ACORN must be handling elections in Iran too.

Besides there is enough funny {censored} coming out of DC. They all need blue parking stickers and football helmets.

• Members

Try living in Chicago IL. I'll take an honest tool over a smiley-faced stab-you-in-the-back liberal anyday. Crooks at every level, all politicians.

I took your biased, ignorant, and incorrect statement and turned it into something accurate.

You're welcome.

• Members

I hear Franken supports Obama's policies. That makes him an idiot. Oh well. Another idiot in Congress. It's not like anyone can do much to stop Obama from pouring white phosphorus up all of our assholes, anyways.

C7

You could do like me and clinch your asshole muscles really tight. Ain't nuthin' going in or coming out.

• Members

You could do like me and clinch your asshole muscles really tight. Ain't nuthin' going in or coming out.

You sir, have wildly underestimated the power of white phosphorus! :eek:

Archived