Coleman concedes

fretless

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Franken sucks. Obviously the Obama Acorn Mafia got to Coleman. They either paid him off or threatened him someway.

What a ripoff.

actually it was the Supreme Court

" Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should be certified the winner"

• Members

It was a STATE court who demanded the COLEMAN prove what was basically un-provable.

Outright thievery. Franken pulled off what Gore TRIED to pull off, steal an election through selective recounts and bogus standards.

As a rule, state elections are supervised by their respective state governments.

The Minnesota Supreme Court supervised the Coleman/Franken race.

The Florida Supreme Court likewise supervised the Bush/Gore race in 2000.

So, you're upset because the Federal government is for once acknowledging states' rights?

• Members

Jeffbass, I also have reliable information that Franken's first act in the senate will be a resolution against Carvin amps. You are right to be worried.

Yes that would make total sense because Carvin is a very successful company in the PRIVATE SECTOR, which means they must be an "Evil Corporation" be to taxed into oblivion, saddled with unions and capped and traded.

• Members

Yes that would make total sense because Carvin is a very successful company in the PRIVATE SECTOR, which means they must be an "Evil Corporation" be to taxed into oblivion, saddled with unions and capped and traded.

Jeez man, have some fiber. Or some beer.

• Members

It was a STATE court who demanded the COLEMAN prove what was basically un-provable.

Outright thievery. Franken pulled off what Gore TRIED to pull off, steal an election through selective recounts and bogus standards.

Ah... wrong.

Personally, I'm glad to see it over and done with. If you lived in St. Paul while Coleman was mayor (and I did), you'd know just how much of a tool he was.

ew

• Members

Ah... wrong.

Personally, I'm glad to see it over and done with. If you lived in St. Paul while Coleman was mayor (and I did), you'd know just how much of a tool he was.

ew

Try living in Chicago IL. I'll take an honest tool over a smiley-faced stab-you-in-the-back liberal anyday. Crooks at every level, all democrats.

• Members

I know it's not the way the system works, but I disagree that it's for good reason anymore.

It still is for good reason. If the popular vote determined the presidency, it would significantly decrease the influence of the smaller states. California, New York, Illinois, Texas, and Florida would basically decide who becomes president. That's not a scenario I would be comfortable with.

Archived