NAD: New Avatar Day

mlwarriner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really want Thrustin to make a song about Justie and Rimmie.
:lol:

Dude... if he does, I'll even go into the thread, listen to it and offer up props at the end.

For real.

Thrustin :wave: Yo, Thrustin!! :wave: :wave:

Where you at dawg? Get on this would ya? Make a convert outta me. I don't wanna be no Thrustinaphobe no mo'.

• Members

I can say that was the {censored}tiest example of moderating I've seen on these boards (but not everywhere). Makes my mistakes look a lot better!

It's good to see our fearless leaders will admit what is right and what isn't!

That reminded me of IRC going way back. :facepalm:

I'm going to be closing this thread, and I ask that everyone just let it go please. Craig asked me to look into everything and decide how it's going to be addressed, and I am in the process of doing so.

I did not read this entire thread (I have enough of them to read already), but I would like to say just a couple of things here:

1. If you have a problem with something, please use the "report this post" button (red and white triangle icon below the poster's post count). Don't "respond in kind" to trolls, personal attacks, etc. Please let us handle it.

2. If you have a problem or disagreement with a moderator, then please contact an admin. The "contact us" link at the bottom of the page is our primary email address; alternatively, you can PM any admin and contact us that way.

3. Moderators, I'm going to have additional comments for you in the HC Office.

Be excellent to each other - and party on Dudes. :wave:

PS Any attacks on a moderator will normally get you a temp ban. That means even if you think the moderator is out of line, and you decide to start calling them names and making personal attacks, you're going to be in jeopardy (what is "I'm going to get at least a temp ban" Alex) - I'm not saying moderators are infallible; we can certainly screw up - but again, there is a "right" way, and a wrong way to go about making a complaint.

Archived