BOALG!! IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE! :mad:

lug

• Members

:poke:

pfft :rolleyes: That baby is incredibly small. I can hardly see her. If you want to be taken seriously, a bigger pic of your most likely 2nd or 3rd place baby will be needed! :mad:

• Members

She's damm cute alright but why doesn't she play a Fender?
:confused:

I don't even own a fender. :cry:

She already plays a 1/4 size acoustic guitar and a 1/16 size violin. I'm saving up to get her the hello kitty squier guitar. She always finds it in the MF catalog and runs to show it to me.

• Members

I don't even own a fender.
:cry:

She already plays a 1/4 size acoustic guitar and a 1/16 size violin. I'm saving up to get her the hello kitty squier guitar. She always finds it in the MF catalog and runs to show it to me.

RAWK! :thu:

• Members

STFF is that your daughter or grandaughter? Somebody is seriously going to have their hands full when she gets around dating age.
:cop:

She is my daughter. She is already a handful.

I can't wait until she starts dating. I'm gonna have a great time interviewing the guys she brings home.:evil:

• Members

I don't even own a fender.
:cry:

:thu: Very cool.

To be perfectly honest, I have met Lug's grandchild. She looks (thankfully) NOTHING like the Lugster! :) Very, very cute.

• Members

:thu:
Very cool.

To be perfectly honest, I have met Lug's grandchild. She looks (thankfully) NOTHING like the Lugster!
:)
Very, very cute.

I didn't want to brag but upon seeing her, EZ proclaimed "DAMM! She's 2% cuter than BOALG's Kids!" True, it's only one man's opinion, but I've never known EZ to be wrong about anything...ever.

• Members

Congrats to you, lug....awesome

Especially grandbabies, because you can love on them and spoil them, and then send them away when the diapers get full :D (thats what grandparents do around these parts)

In the meanwhile, Id like to submit the two Jr DRFs:

sweeties.jpg

Archived