BOALG!! IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE! :mad:

lug

• Members
Someone OT but I'm peeved at him for promising to put this in his sig then totally flaking on me.
:mad:

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Funniest HC'er, Early '09 Award

Unlike the slew of latest "butthole" threads, that contest took A LOT of time and work. I give him another 24 hours then I'm offering the award to the runner-up.

I think it's funny that he won't put your MYSTICFX name in his sig :lol:

• Members
Someone OT but I'm peeved at him for promising to put this in his sig then totally flaking on me.

Unlike the slew of latest "butthole" threads, that contest took A LOT of time and work. I give him another 24 hours then I'm offering the award to the runner-up.

I should have won that contest. WTF? If you worked so hard on the contest, the least you could have done is find the funniest dude.

• Members

I should have won that contest. WTF? If you worked so hard on the contest, the least you could have done is find the funniest dude.

Hah, if I had $10 for every post like that in the contest threads I'd have a nice axe right now instead of a Squier with (gasp!) crappy stock pickups. There's always the next one in late '09.....

• Members

i'm sorry buddy. :(

i didnt pay attention...

can i put it in my location instead? :(

my sig is minimal.....

• Members
a grandpaw!!!!!!!!!

i love it!

not as cute as my baby but number two in the world!!!!!!!!

I'm preparing her MMA style to take on yours, but I don't know which one you plan on putting up. If it's the girl, I'm gonna concentrate on her Jiu-Jitsu, if it's your boy, I'm gonna concentrate on her stand-up! :mad:(well, as soon as she can stand up, that is)

SHE WILL HAVE THE BELT! :mad:

Archived