Fox News finally legit!!!!!!

lug

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it's obvious to me from some of the responses here that some men still can handle even the very idea of a strong, independent woman. Probably makes their little pee-pee's pull back inside.

Discuss...

• Members

Well it's obvious to me from some of the responses here that some men still can handle even the very idea of a strong, independent woman. Probably makes their little pee-pee's pull back inside.

Discuss...

I just want to see her strong, independent nekkidness.

• Moderators

Discuss...

Somehow that has the opposite effect on my pee-pee.:love:

• Members

As crazy and stupid as she is, i still admit that I would love a crazy night with her. I can just see the zany bitch in leather now.

I just don't think she's that hot. Tina Fey as her is hot because Tina Fey is hot. It's the voice, I think. Actually, I know it's the voice. Plus I just don't think she's that hot.

• Members
I just don't think she's that hot. Tina Fey as her is hot because Tina Fey is hot. It's the voice, I think. Actually, I know it's the voice. Plus I just don't think she's that hot.

I agree, that voice would shiver me timber. :(

• Moderators

Fey doesn't do it for me, but she has potential. OTOH, a woman who played sports, can handle a rifle, looks that good in boots and gets all mavericky is probably more than a little minx under the sheets. It's OK that you don't find her "hot." I think my esteem will survive.

• Members
Fey doesn't do it for me, but she has potential. OTOH, a woman who played sports, can handle a rifle, looks that good in boots and gets all mavericky is probably more than a little minx under the sheets. It's OK that you don't find her "hot." I think my esteem will survive.

Wasn't trying to insult your manhood or anything. Just stating that I don't think she's hot. ..and of course she is. The conservative ones are always the nutty ones behind closed doors. :D

• Members
compared to eating razor blades, she totally kicks ass.

She'll be kicking Obama's ass soon enough. People are figuring out now it's what you do, not what you say. Obama is the biggest FRAUD we have as President since... since... there isn't any that compare!

The people he's appointed are so retarded (or corrupt) they make Bush appointments look brilliant.

The {censored} goes on and on. Now he's defending dirtbags like Reid for making ignorant, racist statements because he needs their support for Healthcare that nobody wants and cannot afford. It's like he's from MARS it's so bad. Maybe a prerequisite to becoming President should be taking Accounting and Business classes because his math isn't just fuzzy, it's completely {censored}ed.
When people voted for change it didn't mean they wanted to bend over and get corn-holed.

Well done libs, you stuck us with our own version of Hugo Chavez! Thanks!
:mad:

• Members
She'll be kicking Obama's ass soon enough. People are figuring out now it's what you do, not what you say. Obama is the biggest FRAUD we have as President since... since... there isn't any that compare!

The people he's appointed are so retarded (or corrupt) they make Bush appointments look brilliant.

The {censored} goes on and on. Now he's defending dirtbags like Reid for making ignorant, racist statements because he needs their support for Healthcare that nobody wants and cannot afford. It's like he's from MARS it's so bad. Maybe a prerequisite to becoming President should be taking Accounting and Business classes because his math isn't just fuzzy, it's completely {censored}ed.

When people voted for change it didn't mean they wanted to bend over and get corn-holed.

Well done libs, you stuck us with our own version of Hugo Chavez! Thanks!

:mad:

I think you hate Obama more than I hated Bush. :lol:

Archived