Fox News finally legit!!!!!!

lug

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do they keep calling her "Ms. Palin"? Isn't she Mrs. Palin?

If it was a man, they would still call her Gov. Palin, at least until she held some other office. That is what they generally do around here. You run into any of ex governors on the street and they still carry that title. Just like continuing to call Bill "Pres. Clinton"... Maybe it's a women's lib / ERA thing?

• Members

If it was a man, they would still call her Gov. Palin, at least until she held some other office. That is what they generally do around here. You run into any of ex governors on the street and they still carry that title. Just like continuing to call Bill "Pres. Clinton"... Maybe it's a women's lib / ERA thing?

Noticed the same with Ms. Clinton. The "Senator" did not seem to be used as much as it should have been compared to male counterparts.

• Members

What I meant was, she's married. "Ms." is reserved for unmarried women. "Mrs." would be appropriate here, unless something happened to Mr. Palin... :eek:

• Members

What I meant was, she's married. "Ms." is reserved for unmarried women. "Mrs." would be appropriate here, unless something happened to Mr. Palin...
:eek:

Miss means unmarried, Ms. means none of your business. :D

• Members

Miss means unmarried, Ms. means none of your business.
:D

or unhappily married and looking

or unmarried and bummed about it

if it were Ms Palin-Heath it would mean "I am woman hear me roar I belong to no man but I will compromise my last name for him"

if it were Ms Heath it would mean "I am woman hear me roar I belong to no man"

yes, I had to look up her maiden name. :D

Archived