Iran: Plans to deliver a "Punch" on 2/11

Thunderbroom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yep, you time Bald Bull's bull rush right, he'll go down like a sack of potatoes.

I think the Ayatollah is going to punch Ahmadinejad in the nuts on 2/11.

HAHA! if he had half a brain and a bit of common sense, he definitely would!

STOP MAKING THEM HATE US MAHMOUD! :lol:

• Members

We're too PC to do anything. But if they mess with Israel....

We cant get anthing done if its just involving us. But god forbid its half way across the globe then its a call to arms.

Like yeah, lets raise 3 million dollars for haiti in 3 hours, and lets text $10 to haiti but ya know....lets not rebuild New orleans, or text them $10 or have celebrities raise massive cash for them. Its not a "feel good" cause. Makes me sick. Lets spend our time worrying about everyone else and not say anything that might make anyone offended.

• Members

We're too PC to do anything. But if they mess with Israel....

Israel is more than capable of taking care of themselves. They have far more nukes than Iran could build in years and the ability to deliver them virtually unimpeded. Israel's military capabilities are amongst some of the most sophisticated in the world, light-years ahead of Iran's. Iran's leaders are not stupid, they know this perfectly well.

They also know that if they launch an attack against Israel, even without the US' help, they will be severely damaged in response. With the US' help, the Islamic Republic of Iran will be reduced to a state that is incapable of sustaining multicellular life. Even by giving a nuke to some terrorist organisation, the fallout will be traceable back to their reactors. In which case Israel (and the US) will face no international condemnation for shooting first and asking questions later.

Again, they are not stupid, they know this.

This is why they will not launch nukes at anyone. Far from being lead by a bunch of religious loonies, their leaders are very politically savvy and branding them a load of maniacs is severely underestimating their abilities. Their goals are not the destruction of the US (which is virtually impossible anyway) or Israel (which is tantamount to national suicide on their part). Their goals are to become a major player on the international scene and exercise wide political, economic and cultural influence throughout the region, and they know they will not achieve this by launching nuclear attacks at anyone.

This is why the 'punch that will stun the world' will be a publicity stunt like all the others.

• Members

Israel is more than capable of taking care of themselves. They have far more nukes than Iran could build in years and the ability to deliver them virtually unimpeded. Israel's military capabilities are amongst some of the most sophisticated in the world, light-years ahead of Iran's. Iran's leaders are not stupid, they know this perfectly well.

They also know that if they launch an attack against Israel, even without the US' help, they will be
severely
damaged in response.
With
the US' help, the Islamic Republic of Iran will be reduced to a state that is incapable of sustaining multicellular life. Even by giving a nuke to some terrorist organisation, the fallout will be traceable back to their reactors. In which case Israel (and the US) will face no international condemnation for shooting first and asking questions later.

Again, they are not stupid, they know this.

This is why they will not launch nukes at anyone. Far from being lead by a bunch of religious loonies, their leaders are very politically savvy and branding them a load of maniacs is severely underestimating their abilities. Their goals are not the destruction of the US (which is virtually impossible anyway) or Israel (which is tantamount to national suicide on their part). Their goals are to become a major player on the international scene and exercise wide political, economic and cultural influence throughout the region, and they know they will not achieve this by launching nuclear attacks at anyone.

This is why the 'punch that will stun the world' will be a publicity stunt like all the others.

BRAVISIMO!!!!!!!!

• Members

Is it trouble for the Chinese to have ICBMs?

See above.

Nukes are the realm of the elite, dontcha know.

Iran is a backwards-ass 3rd world country, unlike the Soviets and China.

Their nuclear ambitions are likely engineered to gain economic and political clout for the state: I highly doubt their program will be allowed to proceed in any meaningful way.

• Members

I hope whatever it is, it isn't something that's going to force us to do something stupid. I have a pen pal from Iran who I have been writing to for years. He lives in Tehran with his wife and they are going through some rough times... they don't need any MORE on their plate.

• Members

Israelis are better fighters - remember the 6 Day War???

- georgestrings

Of course... When you are fighting to defend your very own personal existence, your family's existence, your culture, your religion, and more, then add in superior training and weaponry. It is highly likely that you will prevail in combat.

• Members

Obama is too much of a {censored} to make any kind of affecting decisions on this, IMO. Isreal has already confided with the Oministration that they aren't going to ask for our opinion anymore in these matters. With Bush, Isreal had an allied nation. With O, it has someone more concerned with PC niceties who will pussyfoot their way to a confrontation. I hope I am wrong.

• Members

That's true, but currently their goal is even more down-to-earth. They clearly rigged the last election and all they do today is not really directed towards US or any other country, but instead towards their own people who in majority is now against the regime. They are provoking some reaction from western countries (yesterday with the staged attacks against a few embassies) only to say to themselves "see? western countries are evil and want to destroy us! and so do the oppositions which are their friends!". They are only building up excuses to repress the internal oppositions, which can do MUCH more and much better than our bombs to destroy the regime.

• Members
Obama is too much of a {censored} to make any kind of affecting decisions on this, IMO. Isreal has already confided with the Oministration that they aren't going to ask for our opinion anymore in these matters. With Bush, Isreal had an allied nation. With O, it has someone more concerned with PC niceties who will pussyfoot their way to a confrontation. I hope I am wrong.

Perhaps the shock to world powers will be an attack on the US, but that wont be the shocker. The shocker will be watching barack obama order eric holder to mirandize the Ayatollah, and allow him into our civilian court system to be tried as an American citizen.:idea:

World powers will not be as shocked by this as they think, however. To them, watching obama's policy decisions must be like watching Peter Griffin.:D
C7

• Members

OK, it's the 11th. Where's the punch?

I don't think they are dumb enough to try attacking anyone and risk getting a stern talking to by Obama.

Now I could have misheard- but listening to the radio this morning, didn't Iran have some big rally and announce that they now have the ability to upgrade uranium?

Edit for info:

Ahmadinejad: Iran has produced high grade uranium

By Hiedeh Farmani (AFP)

Archived