I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by frunobulax
T-40 is gonna kick your ass

Well if the bastard would make it back on here.... mad.gif

I had to do SOMETHING! I couldn't just let the memory of TK die out like that! Though Bonoman probably should have been the one to resurrect it.

• Members

Thank god you got rid of the Jam Master Jamie thing. smile.gif

You are, and always will be, Bonoman.

The thing is, I've stopped associating you with U2.

Except for the other night where I was impressed by their words/playing at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame thing. I was like, "Dang, now I gotta fess up to Bonoman." biggrin.gif

In other news, T-40 is gonna kick niomosy's ass. biggrin.gif

But I'm glad niomosy brought it back. What got posted to kill the old one??

• Members

(rude thing about Zamfir)

blahblahblah...

biggrin.giffrown.gif

EDIT: i'm sorry, but i just can't get excited about this resurrected TK. it's not the everlasting original. that one got killed. (be curious to know specifically why). this one is like an exhumed carcass, propped up artificially. it's over.

EDIT2: WTF if JamMasterJamie. how many focus groups did you use to come up with that? mad.gif

• Members

I told a bass teacher friend of mine to teach her students with rythm sticks. She was sure I meant for disciplinary purposes. I had to explain that I really did mean to use them for learning to read music and count time. Shaows what a bastard I must be sometimes. eek.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
Thank god you got rid of the Jam Master Jamie thing. smile.gif

You are, and always will be, Bonoman.

The thing is, I've stopped associating you with U2.

Except for the other night where I was impressed by their words/playing at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame thing. I was like, "Dang, now I gotta fess up to Bonoman." biggrin.gif

In other news, T-40 is gonna kick niomosy's ass. biggrin.gif

But I'm glad niomosy brought it back. What got posted to kill the old one??
I don't really like U2 that much, though they are somewhat talented, I am just tired of their style.

Yes, T-40 will kick nimosy's ass, if he will ever come back from being such a baby about the moderators.

I don't know what happened to the other thread, IIRC, JA said that it wasn't anything bad, just a screwup or something.

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

I don't really like U2 that much, though they are somewhat talented, I am just tired of their style.

Yes, T-40 will kick nimosy's ass, if he will ever come back from being such a baby about the moderators.

I don't know what happened to the other thread, IIRC, JA said that it wasn't anything bad, just a screwup or something.
Why is T-40 being a baby about the mods? Did I miss something?

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

well, wasnt the reason that he left because he became pissed at catphish for clipping the TK?
Nah, he left because he's the mod at eBassist. He used to poke his head in here occasionally, but after the Catphish clipping incident he hasn't come by at all. Whatever. I love the guy, but if he's going to get so touchy about a thread that he won't even visit here anymore I don't know what to say. I miss him, though. Nice guy.