I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I don't know. I need to figure out a way out, I think. There are some things that I just don't like at all anymore, and she's become far too dependant on me. I think she's an awesome girl and I love her a lot, but I'm just not in love. The problem is, she's completely in love and if/when we do break up, it's going to be really messy. I'm having a lot of anxiety over it, actually, because I don't want to hurt her, but I don't see any way not to.frown.gif
frown.gif

Love isn't messy until it ends.

• Members
Originally posted by catphish
biggrin.gif

(yay, my first non-administrative TK post!!)
biggrin.gif Welcome to the TK thread wink.gif

El: the only thing I can think of is the pics. I didn't see anything that would have been a red flag but oh well. I'll have to keep it safe. No g-strings, I'm guessing...

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

biggrin.gif Welcome to the TK thread wink.gif

El: the only thing I can think of is the pics. I didn't see anything that would have been a red flag but oh well. I'll have to keep it safe. No g-strings, I'm guessing...
I'm going to post a g-string anyway, I like to live life on the edge biggrin.gif

gstring.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
God I hate farming. My father is forcing me once again to help him tomorrow, which means I stand around and do nothing while I watch him do everything. I can't wait till I move out.
What doesn't killer you makes you stronger.

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

What doesn't killer you makes you stronger.
tell that to the cows. Every time that I am forced to endure something like this, I get closer and closer to wanting to kill them all. One of the main things that makes it even more unendurable is the rest of my family's mistreatment of the animals. It drives me crazy.

• Members

WTF keeps happening to our beloved TK?

C'mon guys, it's not so hard to stay on just-barely-the-good-side of the rules. wink.gif

In other news, I've strained my lower back again. Not sure how, as I just moved a little 30 pound or so keyboard amp around at rehearsal today (probably bent to pick it up using my back?).

One of those annoying back pains -- not deadly, just enough to make ambulating an activity you'd rather avoid. mad.gif And I always get it in the lower rear back towards the upper pelvis. Wonder if I've permanently strained something down there that needs looking at. frown.gif

Oy. It's midnight, almost. Hello, mxpfxfan, and sorry I can't stay! Must sleep.

• Members

tell that to the cows. Every time that I am forced to endure something like this, I get closer and closer to wanting to kill them all. One of the main things that makes it even more unendurable is the rest of my family's mistreatment of the animals. It drives me crazy.
How so?

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
WTF keeps happening to our beloved TK?

C'mon guys, it's not so hard to stay on just-barely-the-good-side of the rules. wink.gif

In other news, I've strained my lower back again. Not sure how, as I just moved a little 30 pound or so keyboard amp around at rehearsal today (probably bent to pick it up using my back?).

One of those annoying back pains -- not deadly, just enough to make ambulating an activity you'd rather avoid. mad.gif And I always get it in the lower rear back towards the upper pelvis. Wonder if I've permanently strained something down there that needs looking at. frown.gif

Oy. It's midnight, almost. Hello, mxpfxfan, and sorry I can't stay! Must sleep.
They seem to have problems following the rules. biggrin.gifwink.gif

Yeah backs problems suck. frown.gif It might be worth it to see what a doc can do. They might give you some ways to strengthen the backs muscles.

No problems man. smile.gif I need to catch some Zs myself.

• Members

Oh, unnecessarily beating them, castrating over 40 calves using the same scalpel without even wiping it off in between, etc. etc.
hhmmm, how do you define beating, a little tap on the butt to get them going or an abusive way? Yeah, I think they should at least wipe the blade, but I'm not a farming guy so.

• Members

Yeah backs problems suck. frown.gif It might be worth it to see what a doc can do. They might give you some ways to strengthen the backs muscles.

Oy. We just got a sheaf of medical bills today. Don't think I'll be going in for anything that could annoy my insurance company further, let alone raise even the faintest glimmer of possible surgery...

• Members

I don't see why people have problems following the rules, it's not that hard.

I don't know if I can sleep tonight or not, since the doc put me on Pretnazone, and it is supposed to hinder your sleeping.

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

Oy. We just got a sheaf of medical bills today. Don't think I'll be going in for anything that could annoy my insurance company further, let alone raise even the faintest glimmer of possible surgery...
Yuck, med bills.frown.gif

So its a bone thing then?

• Members

I don't see why people have problems following the rules, it's not that hard.

I don't know if I can sleep tonight or not, since the doc put me on Pretnazone, and it is supposed to hinder your sleeping.
But the ladies are lovely. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

yucky, I need sleep to function right.frown.gif Otherwise I besome a zombie. If you don't mind, what is Pretnazone?

• Members

hhmmm, how do you define beating, a little tap on the butt to get them going or an abusive way? Yeah, I think they should at least wipe the blade, but I'm not a farming guy so.
well, it ranges from a tap to a swing from over the head. They use excessive force a lot of times, and they think that all animals are stupid just because they can't speak like humans, evn though that I have tried to explain to them numerous times that just because animals can't talk doesn't mean that they are stupid, or that they can't communicate.

• Members

Yuck, med bills.frown.gif

So its a bone thing then?
No idea. Probably a tendon or something, but it's the same damn place. I'm wondering if maybe a vertebrae slipped slightly to go pinch a nerve. frown.gif

Stretches might do it. A friend of mine does those. I just hate to mention it to docs because it goes in the chart and I had to fight my insurance company hard last fall to get added back to my old policy (which my wife still holds in her name) at something slightly less than the highest possible screw-over rate they gave me.

frown.gif