I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

eek.gif

I see some thing....

wink.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about.
*whistles innocently*

And in other, and much better news than I've had lately, I just got my first professional writing gig, writing interview questions for a cancer documentary being produced by the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto! The pay is horrible, but I'll finally have something good to put on my resumee in the field of writing.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I have no idea what you're talking about.
*whistles innocently*

And in other, and much better news than I've had lately, I just got my first professional writing gig, writing interview questions for a cancer documentary being produced by the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto! The pay is horrible, but I'll finally have something good to put on my resumee in the field of writing.
Sounds kinda like being an artist and pretty much the main reason why my wife was an art design major instead of a pure art major. wink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
You know what I hate. I hate it when I have more than one window open in my browser and I think that I am posting in one thread and it turns out that I posted in another because I clicked the wrong window.
Yeah, I've done that a few times.

The other odd thing I seem to do semi-frequently is try to reply and hit the "New Thread" button. Why would you even have a new thread button while in a thread?

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

The other odd thing I seem to do semi-frequently is try to reply and hit the "New Thread" button. Why would you even have a new thread button while in a thread?
I guess it is if you find a thread and want to do a quick parody of it.

• Members

Yeah confused.gif it seems stupid.

+1 to what el_duderino676 said

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
Yeah, I think that I totally screwed myself over today. I had a 100 point essay assignment that is due first thing tomorrow in my American History class, and I don't have it with me. I hope I can do it in the half hour I have before school tomorrow morning.
You didn't type it up?

• Members
That's what I'd call an invitation for some fun wink.gif
I love MySpace and don't know how I ever lived without it. What a concept - give a bunch of girls whose self-esteem is entirely wrapped up in how nice their ass is and let their picture-posting desperate cries for attention be heard!biggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I love MySpace and don't know how I ever lived without it. What a concept - give a bunch of girls whose self-esteem is entirely wrapped up in how nice their ass is and let their picture-posting desperate cries for attention be heard!biggrin.gif
actually that chick has her own website. i believe it's tiffanyteen.com or something like it