I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

eek.gif

Wow man, that most be a pretty hard thing to go through.
Well, I don't remember it, so it doesn't bother me. The most painful experience that I can think of at this moment is the time the big toenail on my left foot was smashed off by a renegade piece of firewood that had rolled off of the side of the truck.

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

Well, I don't remember it, so it doesn't bother me. The most painful experience that I can think of at this moment is the time the big toenail on my left foot was smashed off by a renegade piece of firewood that had rolled off of the side of the truck.
Yeah, well I don't remember getting choked too.biggrin.gif Well I've have many toe problem too. One time my left big toe nail got bent back over itself. Plus all the ingrown toe nail problems I've had. But the most painful thing happen to my was when I didn't make a landing on my bike and my nuts took a beating.eek.gif Or the time I got really bad rash road. I still have a big scar and its around 10 years old too.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

Yeah! My sister's not on MySpace, so we're all good as far as I'm concerned.biggrin.gif
Neither's mine (as far as I'm aware).

Besides, I don't think she's gonna be posting pics of herself like the ones we're finding wink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I hope mine isn't! She's a mother now!biggrin.gif
Then it'd probably be better to go with the "before" pictures tongue.gifwink.gif

Though I've known women to have kids then drop back to being as slim as they were before giving birth.

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

Then it'd probably be better to go with the "before" pictures tongue.gifwink.gif

Though I've known women to have kids then drop back to being as slim as they were before giving birth.
I don't think I want to talk about this anymore.eek.gif

• Members
Originally posted by FreestyleIntruder
I would post some of my favourites from myspace but knowing my luck someone would say 'Hey that's my sister' or something redface.giffrown.gif
hehe That pic I posted of my ex girlfriend is from her myspace page. Both her sisters are on there too. My myspace page is a lot uglier.