The ONE Rate MY Band Name Thread

jfwong

• Members

Too many singular threads with band names out there. If you have a name that you'd like a comment on, may as well post it here to avoid more forum clutter.

Of course to start things off, here's mine:

The Gremlin's Kremlin

We're an alternative piano-bass-drum rock band dabbling a bit in electronic sound.

• Members

All My Circuits. Did you make that up or just take it from Futurama?

My cover band is called Hotbox which we just took off the matchless Hotbox pedal our other guitarist loves so much. This name seems to be real popular with the Lesbian crowd (they love to buy and wear our Hotbox T-shirts)

Max

• Members

ahahaha, that's a great unseen result of a band name. we have yet to have any specific crowd love us for The Gremlin's Kremlin, but hopefully we'll play for some small furry creatures (or creepy green ones) from Russia sometime soon.

Just don't bring any water to the show... please.

• Members

All My Circuits. Did you make that up or just take it from Futurama?

My cover band is called Hotbox which we just took off the matchless Hotbox pedal our other guitarist loves so much. This name seems to be real popular with the Lesbian crowd (they love to buy and wear our Hotbox T-shirts)

Max

Can you really blame us? Futurama is one of the best shows before our full lineup when we were a three piece our band name was Citizen Snips hahahah.

• Members

here's some of the bands I've been in the past:

Discord-post punkrock

Sema Shen Kefa-(it's a translated egyptian heiroglyphic meaning, unity-protection-strength) hardcore/metal

God Forsaken- yep you guessed it, metalcore!

Nailed to the Cross- hardcore

Rules of Defiance- metal

Necessary evil- (subject to change) prog/math/metal/hardcore

• Members

I wanted the band to be called 'Free Beer!' so we could get our name on the bars' marquees and really bring in the crowds.

Nice hahaha. I haven't heard WYSIWYG used in a looong long time, nice reminding me of it. We thought calling our band "those guys" or other rather cheesy names so people could say "oh we're going to see those guys". Free Beer might end up in a lot of angry non-drunk people though...