jfwong

The ONE Rate MY Band Name Thread

How about "The Tinfoil Hats"? Not that we'd wear 'em...it just sounds like a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists.

I couldn't hear any music on that page (behind a firewall), but I bet they play Speed Metal with radical, right-wing, fascist lyrics!

:D

They're more of an earthy jam band-Dead style, but nice guess. Their photo section is filled with dozens of different people wearing tin foil on their heads.

I wanted the band to be called 'Free Beer!' so we could get our name on the bars' marquees and really bring in the crowds.

I feel like a dumbass, but I don't get it.:confused:

WYSIWYG, I mean, not "Free Beer"...I've heard the "Free Beer" band-name a hundred times if I've heard it once...

I feel like a dumbass, but I don't get it.
:confused:

WYSIWYG, I mean, not "Free Beer"...I've heard the "Free Beer" band-name a hundred times if I've heard it once...

"What You See Is What You Get"

my new band name is Fight, Fuck & Destroy.

maybe its a bit cliche or whatever, but the singer and I both suggested it at the same moment, so we took it to be a good sign.

my new band name is Fight, Fuck & Destroy.

maybe its a bit cliche or whatever, but the singer and I both suggested it at the same moment, so we took it to be a good sign.

Have you changed your name or have you joined a new band?

For anyone who cares: My band is called Tits of Death. Don't google if you're religious and easily offended.

I'm scared to even post here. My band's had the same dumb-ass name since 1992. It's silly but people remember it. Another downside is not only is it a dumb name but people think we're a bluegrass / country band when in fact we're an original rock band. My band's name is Sun-Dried Opossum. Silly huh...

We were "Dark Star" back in the mid '70s.

Hiatus from '78 to '80.

Switched to "Sidewinder" in 1980 thru 1984.

Another hiatus, until 1985.

Now we're "The Fabulous Flemtones" for the last 22 years and change.

Did some outside work over the years - my favorite band name for an outside project was "Exploding Parakeet" back in the late 70s.

No, we have no lives.

Scarlett Mojo.. i like it. What genre?

I reckon funk or soul?

My band's called Harry & The Hendersons, partly after the film and also coz the drummer is called Harry.

My other band is called The Projects because we were working on music projects together.

little city

nice and boring but it's not gimmicky and it's easy to remember.

if me and my bro extend our duo side project we're throwing around the idea of: "snitches get stitches":D