so yeah.. I know it's cheesy to ask.. but...

Kramerguy

• Members

We're trying to win a sponsorship contest, it would result in getting national gigs, and maybe free beer.

So those of you who don't mind taking a few minutes out of the day, please go to the link and vote for us DAILY (Valerie Nicole Band). We're in the Nashville category and lagging by a couple hundred votes. Surely with so few overall votes cast in this contest, I can muster up enough support to beat the leaders, right?

http://www.landsharkrocks.com/

Pfft. thx all.

• Members

Wow, we jetted from #14 when I originally posted this to #8 now :)

Thanks y'all, it makes a difference! We need to stay in the top 20 to be elibible for round two, but I'm betting that the closer to #1 we are, the better our chances of surviving the judging in round two...

Keep voting daily please, I do appreciate the help!

• Members

and btw - I've heard of TWO of the bands from Austin in the top 20. Weird.

haha yeah.. we're a philly band in the Nashville region of the contest, closest we could get... I imagine the Austin region includes 2/3 of the entire south! :cool:

• Members

even around philly- a lot of people don't know what an authentic cheese-steak is.. I'm saddened by it :cry:

But in better news, we've climbed onto 6th and are holding on.. we really want to beat 5th (only about 30 votes), but there's a major jump to get past 4th.. dunno what more to do,

but this is a daily vote thing, so please go vote again..

And.. you can vote once per email address HINT HINT :p

Thanks again y'all

Archived