Sexual Humor and Sexual Innuendo: When is it too much at band rehearsal?

New Trail

• Members

What if you're covering "crazy bitch" or "Wango Tango"
:lol:

One of the girls would probably be singing it, so that'd be their problem :)

Since they seem to have no problem with THESE lyrics every night, I imagine they'd be OK with most others :lol::

I ain't never seen something that'll make me go

This crazy all night spending my doe

Had the million dollar vibe and a body to go

Them birthday cakes they stole the show

So sexual

She was flexible professional

Drinking X&O

Hold up, wait a minute, do I see what I think? Whoa

Did her thing seen shawty get low

Ain't the same when it's up that close

Make it rain I'm making it snow

Work the pole I gotta bank roll

I'm gonna say that I prefer the no clothes

I'm in to that I love women exposed

She threw it back at me I gave her mo

Cash ain't a problem I know where it go

• Members

This is strange to say, but a church band I was in often had some inappropriate discussions and innuendos. Two of the members (a male and a female, one engaged and one divorced) started a little flirtation at practice that turned into a full-fledged affair. The conversations at church band practices were, let’s say “inappropriate

• Members
This is strange to say, but a church band I was in often had some inappropriate discussions and innuendos. Two of the members (a male and a female, one engaged and one divorced) started a little flirtation at practice that turned into a full-fledged affair. The conversations at church band practices were, let’s say “inappropriate

• Members

Every band has it's culture. I left one group in part because everyone but me seemed to have problems with women and it got expressed in a lot of negative ways. It gets oppressive after a while.

With another band, it was racism. Left them, too.

Sometimes "humor" is a passive way of covering for your insecurity about the music. We cut up at rehearsal, but it's respectful and doesn't get in the way of getting things done.

• Members

Ernie (RIP) would embarass us all with his "every girls crazy 'bout a well hung man"

Good singer, tho.

Sharp dressed man if you didn't catch it.

Tho I admit to some dirty lyrics.......we did our(my) version of G L O R I A with some Morrrison influence. Very nasty. But still artsy enuf to be tolerated...and appreciated by most of the crowd. The girls especially.

Archived