Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Yes.

A bit of a cautionary tale.

I was playing a club in Cedar Falls, Iowa, about 25 years ago. We had just finished a set, the house was full, the crowd jumping, the band smokin' hot, and I was feeling quite good about myself.

A lovely lady, looking about late 20s and smokin' hot herself, slunk up to me at the front of the stage, wrapped her arms around me, said "You're great! I want you to meet some people," and tilted her head up, obviously for a kiss. Of course I obliged her.

She led me over to a table of several couples and some singles and announced, "This is the guitar player. He's great!" and pulled my face down for another long, hot kiss. Through the heat and haze of the kiss I heard a masculine voice say, "You wanna take your hands off her? That's my wife!" and a woman say, "Maybe you'd better go." I pulled my lips away, looked at the table, and saw a large man, obviously in pain, looking daggers at the two of us, while the woman by whom I had just been so deeply kissed laughed at him.

I quickly extricated my arm, said "Sorry, I didn't know," and split for the band room. I don't know what happened with the couple, as they were gone by the time I dared head up for the next set. I was just glad the guy was apparently unarmed.

• Members

Originally posted by madjack

Yes.

I was playing a club in Cedar Falls, Iowa, about 25 years ago. We had just finished a set, the house was full, the crowd jumping, the band smokin' hot, and I was feeling quite good about myself.

A lovely lady, looking about late 20s and smokin' hot herself, slunk up to me at the front of the stage, wrapped her arms around me, said "You're great! I want you to meet some people," and tilted her head up, obviously for a kiss. Of course I obliged her.

She led me over to a table of several couples and some singles and announced, "This is the guitar player. He's great!" and pulled my face down for another long, hot kiss. Through the heat and haze of the kiss I heard a masculine voice say, "You wanna take your hands off her? That's my wife!" and a woman say, "Maybe you'd better go." I pulled my lips away, looked at the table, and saw a large man, obviously in pain, looking daggers at the two of us, while the woman by whom I had just been so deeply kissed laughed at him.

I quickly extricated my arm, said "Sorry, I didn't know," and split for the band room. I don't know what happened with the couple, as they were gone by the time I dared head up for the next set. I was just glad the guy was apparently unarmed.

Good one ! biggrin.gif

Likely the chick was drunk...

• Members
Originally posted by Roy Brooks
I have always liked larger women. One night a fellow band member asked me how I always ended up with the big girls. I told him to go get his own.
Ba-doom-tsssss!

Great line.

I quite agree - too damn many skinny nothings in the world. Give me a girl with hips and breats any day of the week. What constantly shocks me on here is what guys seem to consider "big" - i.e. any girl who clearly wouldn't simply snap in half if ya were, ya know......enthusiastic.... thumb.gif

• Members
Originally posted by madjack
Yes.

"In walked a man with a gun in his hand and he was lookin' for you know who", eh? wink.gif

• Members

I really can't see how people bang random girls. I would never no matter how hot would ever band some random groupie.

I guess there is alot less people out there that actually care about love and whatnot. I know I sound like a {censored} right. But I guess my mom just raised me right.

Plus with a girlfriend that would murder me if I ever cheated on her I don't ever see myself getting laid because of my music.

• Members

Originally posted by redviper

I really can't see how people bang random girls. I would never no matter how hot would ever band some random groupie.

I guess there is alot less people out there that actually care about love and whatnot. I know I sound like a {censored} right. But I guess my mom just raised me right.

Plus with a girlfriend that would murder me if I ever cheated on her I don't ever see myself getting laid because of my music.

Oh boy...Here comes the "You're so ugly" jokes...biggrin.gif

• Members

While I applaud your inner moral strength, I must remind you of two things. Many of us are not talking about cheating on a girlfriend/wife while responding to groupies, and the world was quite a bit different in the 70s than it is now. With the advent of the pill, and the lack of any deadly stds that couldn't be cured with a simple shot, society's mores had quickly changed, particularly among young people.

• Members

Originally posted by Edward

Ba-doom-tsssss!

Great line.

I quite agree - too damn many skinny nothings in the world. Give me a girl with hips and breats any day of the week. What constantly shocks me on here is what guys seem to consider "big" - i.e. any girl who clearly wouldn't simply snap in half if ya were, ya know......enthusiastic.... thumb.gif

hell yeah hips and tits rule !!! thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

(1) There's really no such thing as a "random girl." Groupies are just girls you don't know yet. Turns out they are people just like you and me, who have hopes and dreams and aspirations and jobs and problems and want to be loved but have a crazy way of getting it. Read my story.

(2) I care about love far more than I care about sex. Always have. I have a terrible affliction that causes me to feel strong feelings of love for anyone I have sex with. I thought I'd outgrow that but I never did. My mother tried to teach me that sex was bad, but she failed so I guess she "didn't raise me right." smile.gif

(3) Strongly recommend you find a different girlfriend, maybe swap the one who would murder you for the more common kind who will simply leave you for cheating. wink.gif

Terry D.

• Members

Here's my theory on sex with the random groupie.

Get it while you can, because the day will come where your following all drink coffee and water, are more worried about the table conversation than hearing the band, and haven't had the first thought in the world about banging the guitar player they haven't been paying any attention to throughout the entire show.

If you oblige your urges when you are still young and able, you'll at least have some stories from the "old days" when you used to slay the women in the back of the band van. love.gif

• Moderators

Originally posted by BeauNasty

Get it while you can, because the day will come where your following all drink coffee and water, are more worried about the table conversation than hearing the band, and haven't had the first thought in the world about banging the guitar player they haven't been paying any attention to throughout the entire show.

Fortunately, it really doesn't work like that.... smile.gif

Terry D.

• Members

Well, I'm 40...I play in a hard rock band, and we play covers in the local dives. At the last gig, when we finished our set a pretty blonde in a wheelchair came up and asked for guitar picks from each of us.

When she got to me, she asked if I'd autograph my pick for her. Ever try and sign a pick? Anyway, I got out my Sharpie and initialled it for her instead. Then she asked me to place it close to her heart, and promptly opened her shirt and pulled her bra aside...she wanted it right over her nipple. I obliged her with a grin, of course. Then she smiled sweetly and asked for a kiss. I told her I could only give her a small one...I'm married and I don't want to get out of line. She took her small peck happily and wheeled away with a big grin on her face.

When I got home, my wife gave me a kiss and asked how the gig went. I told her I was doing really good..."that's the second kiss I got tonight!" and told the whole story.

My wife thought that was nice of me to oblige a fan like that. Obviously, we have a strong marriage. If I wasn't committed to my wife, I certainly could have done much more for that fan!

• Members

Originally posted by Rich4Once

Well, I'm 40...I play in a hard rock band, and we play covers in the local dives. At the last gig, when we finished our set a pretty blonde in a wheelchair came up and asked for guitar picks from each of us.

When she got to me, she asked if I'd autograph my pick for her. Ever try and sign a pick? Anyway, I got out my Sharpie and initialled it for her instead. Then she asked me to place it close to her heart, and promptly opened her shirt and pulled her bra aside...she wanted it right over her nipple. I obliged her with a grin, of course. Then she smiled sweetly and asked for a kiss. I told her I could only give her a small one...I'm married and I don't want to get out of line. She took her small peck happily and wheeled away with a big grin on her face.

When I got home, my wife gave me a kiss and asked how the gig went. I told her I was doing really good..."that's the second kiss I got tonight!" and told the whole story.

My wife thought that was nice of me to oblige a fan like that. Obviously, we have a strong marriage. If I wasn't committed to my wife, I certainly could have done much more for that fan!

How would you dare abuse disabled people ??? mad.gif

biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by epilespaul

thats was a {censored}in killer story mrknobs

i cant believe i read that whole story, i am 14 and have a short attention span.

yo should make that into a book and then into a movie

oh yeah...I'd play the young Mr Knobs who bangs the groupies. cool.gif