So how did your Halloween go?

Iamthesky

• Members

Uncle Fester plays the organ

That's how ours looked. Unfortunately, no photos (yet) of Uncle Fester playing the keytar in the song before this, so you'll have to settle for him ring modulating the Hammond SK1. Cousin It says he missed a couple of drum hits because of playing blind, but Lurch and Mr. Addams did fine on bass and guitar.

• Members

Last saturday we played the Same place we have been playing for the last few years but there was a lighter turn out than other years. It kind of sucked.

Tonight we are playing a Post Halloween Halloween party at another local venue. This one is shaping up to be a good one though. Lots of people are posting on FB that they are coming to see us tonight. Lots more than last week.

• Members

We're actually doing a post Halloween show in another town tonight, somewhere we haven't played before but supposedly has a large built in audience. This time though we won't be in costume, which is good because I really didn't fancy spending two one-hour sets in a heavy coat and squinting without my glasses.

• Members

No gig for me. Handed out candy on the 31st. Taught a guitar lesson last night then chilled & went to bed. Tired from my day job. Had some friends asking me to come out and why I wasn't there, lol hot girls but ahhhhh I hadn't thought of a costume and was too tired.

Getting old.

:,(

• Members

we played a regular bar last weekend.  It was a complete fail.  None of our people came out.  None of the bars people came out.  Smallest crowd we've seen in many moons.  I'm thinking we maybe lost the venue because of it.

Just goes to support my rules (that I broke)- never ever ever ever (x10000) schedule a gig the week of / the weekend before / or the weekend after ANY holiday.  Mem day and Labor day are the worst.  July 4, easter, etc.. all bad unless the gig itself is centered around a holiday event, and even then the event must be strong.

Xmas and Thanksgiving are obvious exceptions to the rule.

Archived