NEW PV10 Cake Mixer - Happy birthday Al!

• Members

Uh, Al, do me a favor. Go look at the back of your PV mixer. It say's, built under patent #x,xxx,xxx (can't remember the number), but the look (design) of the PV mixer is patented. I'm afraid your wife has infringed on our patent.

Maybe you could mail me a piece, I could talk to our attorney for you...

Happy birthday.

• Members

That's love. I had to show it to my wife. Maybe she will make me a Presonus StudioLive cake for my birthday. I won't hold my breath though. LOL!

That brings a whole new meaning to the term "Fat Channel" :lol: - A little Presonus SL humor.

Happy B-Day Al!

• Members

Uh, Al, do me a favor. Go look at the back of your PV mixer. It say's, built under patent #x,xxx,xxx (can't remember the number), but the look (design) of the PV mixer is patented. I'm afraid your wife has infringed on our patent.

Happy birthday.

I suggest that you let him off on this one, or I'll inform Mon**** (afraid to use the real name) Incorporated that you are using their trademarked patent infringement line. :cop:

• Members

Happy birthday.

:p Sorry about that Jim, I could have asked her to do my Yamaha MG12/4 - but I thought you'd get a kick out of seeing your design in cake form. ;) If you want to bring legal action against someone stealing your design, here is a company that copied it to a T - the only thing missing is the Peavey name (and any quality or durability). Yes, they called it a V10 (from their TV series) :eek:

http://www.tonoch.com/products_list.asp?cataid=65&CataUpper=60

http://www.tonoch.com/open.asp?id=1725&pid=1

Al

• Members

That's not a mixer.

THIS is a mixer:

B1057564-20070824021055.jpg

(140 quarts)

That big boy takes 3 phase. I think 60 amps a leg. It is also almost $20K with accessories. Hobert does last a lifetime though. The one we have at work is from the 50's and all it needs is an oil change every 2 years.

• Members

Thank you for all of your kind and humorous comments! It is really appreciated. :)

My wife had mixed feelings about making the cake. She really needed to channel all of her energy to get just the right effect. A special pan was required, and the channels were really hot when they came out of the oven. She had to set the cake down without delay - not for too long however, or it would have been too dry. The cake was delicious, I think I gained 2 pounds last night...

Al:lol:

• Members

Thank you for all of your kind and humorous comments! It is really appreciated.
:)

My wife had
mixed
feelings about making the cake. She really needed to
channel
all of her energy to get just the right
effect
. A special
pan
was required, and the channels were really
hot
when they came out of the oven. She had to set the cake down without
delay
- not for too long however, or it would have been too
dry
. The cake was delicious, I think I
gained
2 pounds last night...

Al:lol:

i find this pun filled post you chose to insert about cake hard to swallow. perhaps someday you will master the art of cake humor and maybe trim some of the frosting off, compressing the lenght of your pun. better yet, leave the cake on a high shelf where no one can sweep it away and take it with them on a bus or send it flying to the ground. :eek:

• Members

i find this pun filled
insert
about cake hard to swallow. perhaps someday you will
master
the art of cake humor and maybe
trim
some of the frosting off,
compressing
the lenght of your pun. better yet, leave the cake on a
high shelf
where no one can
sweep
it away and take it with them on a
bus
or
send
it
flying
to the
ground
:eek:

Thanks for your input! ;)

That was really great coaster. :thu: Great job! :) A pun can be so much fun...

Al

• Members

Happy birthday, Al.

As always, you find a way to make me laugh so hard that it brings a tear to my eye, and my wife asking what is so funny.

BTW, I would think you would bring up the sliders. You're not going to hear anything with them down like that.

To Soundman, Abzurd, and Coaster:

You guys just crack me up. Those comments were stupid funny! :)

• Members

Oh yeah, for a good laugh, read the spec section.

I giggled so stong, I near urine in my Fruit of loom.

I don't remember a hair-clippers affect on the PV10? It might explain why the sound is always cutting out on their mixer..... Yeah, that was a bad one. :facepalm:

I so solly. :cry: It wasn't funny funny, but it was a little stereophony...

Al

Archived