Tennis elbow

isaac42

• Members
It does, dunnit? And even when the issues are the same, it takes so much longer to recover as we get older. Sometimes, we just don't. That's what worries me.

give it some time, that's all we have anyways as we deal with life?

adapt musically, you can bass music still

• Members

All the muscles in your right forearm are tight and pull on the area affected...massage deeply all the area before the pain. Dig deep and hold the pressure all around the forearm hard as you can stand. Break up the scar tissue...do it for days/ weeks and it will soon loosen up. You have to be proactive or it will take forever.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Played a few shows on keyboards the week before last, and those went fairly well. Two nights ago, on Saturday, I played my first gig on bass in four weeks. I got several compliments on my bass playing (all from drunk, middle aged white guys, unfortunately!). But the real good news is that my arm doesn't hurt nearly as much as I had feared it would. Still some pain, of course, especially right at the lateral epicondyle of the humerus and farther down the forearm along the radius. A lot less pain than a month or two ago, for sure. I might be getting better! PA appointment Wednesday.

Archived