Who the eck is this guy

catscurlyear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i don`t know any big players who hold their pick like that ,thats why i said jeff beck ,cause you never see him with a pick, but he will probably be able to use one , maybe neil schon, he holds it like ,whoever he is he can sure play .if i could play like that you`d see the whole of me, elephant head included.

• Members

With programs like Transcribe, cloning specific pieces is like painting by the numbers. Consider that anyone, not just Vampires, can practice difficult passages at a beginner tempo. All it takes is the discipline to see it through.

• Members

melodyne editor is amazing ,you can record yourself playing a chord in cubase for example and if when you play the audio file back just one of your guitar strings sounds out of tune you can open that file in melodyne editor and you can correct that one guitar string and the others strings remain untouched , one upon a time you could only do this with one mono signal and single notes but now you can manipulate within a chord ,it seems computers now know everything you do .

• Members
melodyne editor is amazing ' date='you can record yourself playing a chord in cubase for example and if when you play the audio file back just one of your guitar strings sounds out of tune you can open that file in melodyne editor and you can correct that one guitar string and the others strings remain untouched , one upon a time you could only do this with one mono signal and single notes but now you can manipulate within a chord ,it seems computers now know everything you do .[/quote']

That's true. Audio and video editing down to the sample/pixel. Cant wait for the Michelangelos and Rembrandts of digital editing lol. Srsly though I don't have the dog hearing of my youth but I'd sure enjoy new music that did subtle high resolution things.

Archived