Schecter Research Omen. NGD.

Randellscott

• Members

I got for Christmas free to me a Vox modeling amplifier. 1 real tube and a used Schecter Research Omen. My first floyed rose guitar with coil splitting. It was 500 new. I found it used for 165 dollars. Quilted maple top. Mahogany body very heavy. Mine is black. It needs new strings. Pollywebs. And a good clean up. Guitar Center will restring it. I can not resting a guitar. Bigsby or floyed rose.So What do you think of the guitar mine is black. I give it a 7 out of a 10 on the mint condition scale. Here is the web site with the specs of the guitar. It is a bolt on neck. I love it. :sm-heart::):D'>http://www.schecterguitars.com/guita...16x16_heart.pngsmile.pngbiggrin.gif

d726632fa5facb425a82016c3d5cc4f1.jpg.49bf4f57a7ecc18f353a826ec927ead3.jpg

fa86f84d63a67ca905363bacba156102.jpg.c963c56ec82443f41b07de4f81b5ff7d.jpg

053d3a069b0cd0eaad8c858508628a93.jpg.b1767f5fd9895fa4be0a430276e163d6.jpg

• Members

Congratulations and Happy New Guitar (and Amp) Day. I own a Schecter Gryphon in gray and I've been wanting one of those Vox modelling amps. You're now eligible for membership in the Schecter Society. Please post pics of the actual guitar and amp when you can. And find a good YouTube vid to learn how to restring with a Floyd Rose.

• Members

I will never be able to change strings on a Floyed Rose, or a Bigsby.Some are not able to do that. I had a guitar electric and acoustic since I was 6 years old. Free Fender from the church. Years ago long gone.I got it in 1986. bigger than I was. But too change strings on those types of guitar no way. The guitar is nice though. And was cheap and free to me. I have never had a Floyed Rose. So I will be nice to play a guitar with one. Any tips on using a Floyed Rose?

• Members

HNGD! And don't fear the Floyd! IF you can play, you can change the strings. there are thousands of videos and post on changing the strings. Anyone here will be glad to help you. from changing strings, to intonations, and set ups on a Floyd. Why spend the money at GC, money that can be better spent on gear?

Archived