WTF? Universal Music Group Posted My Album from 1989 on YouTube!

Anderton

• Members

I wonder if I'll see any royalties from it...hahahaha. They posted all the tracks from "Forward Motion," my album with Spencer Brewer. It actually did quite well...this is certainly a blast from the past. Would have been nice if they'd let me know.

It's all MIDI into a DAT through a mixer I made, and mastered by Randy Kling here in Nashville. What's next? Posting a clip of when I played on Count Zacherly's TV show in Newark, NJ when my band "The Conceived" appeared with the Blues Magoos?

The internet really is the library of Alexandria...you cannot escape your past...

Here's the opening cut from the CD. Note the ahead of its time four-on-the-floor kick drum :) The rest of it is on YouTube.

[video=youtube;AWoKkzBLMxE]

• Members
... a clip of when I played on Count Zacherly's TV show in Newark, NJ when my band "The Conceived" appeared with the Blues Magoos?
:)

If that ever shows up, lemme know. I'd for sure love to see your band -- but I've also been a big Blues Magoos fan since I picked up the Psychedelic Lollipop album at a swap meet in '68.

• Members
:)

If that ever shows up, lemme know. I'd for sure love to see your band -- but I've also been a big Blues Magoos fan since I picked up the Psychedelic Lollipop album at a swap meet in '68.[/color]

Do you know that Geoff Daking from our very own audio industry was in the Blues Magoos?

Archived