Spambucker pics?

StratKat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, for the young guys or newer folks on HC, lemme introduce myself.... Ages ago in the prehistoric years of this place i was a regular , ummmml , trouble maker and advice giver.... I think they called guys like that know it alls.... Hehehehehee But in truth, i helped as much as i flamed. I did reviews for music companies and had online lessons for free for guitar and pattern playing. Anyhoo, we had a thing for calling humbucker pick ups "Spambuckers" Cuz the old plain jane covers looked like the same type pf can spam came in. And someone here back then made a pic of a PAF with cover decorated to look like a spam can, colors logo and everything. Well, later i lost my high speed connection. So ive been offline from forums for at least 12 years. Now im on facebook ( robby.sigman.9 ...i think it is) . And although iim blazing with 3G DSL, at least i am online again. So helllllllo out there in net land!

• Members
And someone here back then made a pic of a PAF with cover decorated to look like a spam can, colors logo and everything.

Sounds like a Photoshop "wrap job," where you lay a pixel image layer on top of another layered image in a way that appears the be wrapped in that image.

Archived