OT: Inside Jokes

BonsoWonderDog

• Members
Dear 000,

Lets analyze you for a moment. Where are You when someone needs help? Your technical knowledge regarding synthesizers equals zero. Your knowledge about sound design equals none. And most important, Your technical contribution to this forum equals null. That's what makes You three zeros, from now on to be called -> "
".

By the way, where are you in threads like
this one
or this
one
? I haven't seen you around.
:wave:

So please stop attacking other people with no reason and stop trolling this forum. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Don Solaris

Listen! You are trying to trick me and I'm not about to be tricked by the Devil's Mouthpiece. And just because you go around buying up every little knob-box and noise maker you can get your claws on doesn't make you a valuable contributor. If anything, you are the one encouraging the young on this forum to go out and waste time and money. Shame on you!

Now I don't know what kind of criminal connections you have that causes the moderators to want to keep you around, but for sake of peace, I have agreed to not get into these kind of squabbles that you and your Devil friends keep setting up.

So let's agree to adhere to the wishes of the moderators and stop with the putdowns.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

natoma3.jpg

Listen! You are trying to trick me and I'm not about to be tricked by the Devil's Mouthpiece. And just because you go around buying up every little knob-box and noise maker you can get your claws on doesn't make you a valuable contributor. If anything, you are the one encouraging the young on this forum to go out and waste time and money. Shame on you!

go launch the nucs

• Members

go launch the nucs

Oh you think that's funny, don't you! You think it's all a big joke. But let me tell you something. You come across as some slick salesman. You sit there and try to trick people by mixing truth with lies. But then you try to pin it all on me. How dare you!

• Members
I just don't know why you guys can't just cut out the riff-raff, get on topic and stay there. That's all Gus and the other moderators have ever asked any of us to do. Is it so hard to just keep your demonitry either to yourself or private messages? I don't see why its so difficult for you guys to do what you're told!

Well, if it were so bad, then Gus and Co would tell us to stop, delete the threads, and anything else necessary to keep everything harmonius.

But because you doth protest so much, their leting it all stay just to keep you irritated.

Your outvoted. You can shut up now :)

• Members

Swardle has *got* to be a joke, this can not be a 'real' person...

so, Swardle, tell us a bit about yourself. or your church, if it makes you happy. do wish you were an alter boy again, so that you could still play the victim? :D

;)

• Members
Well, if it were so bad, then Gus and Co would tell us to stop, delete the threads, and anything else necessary to keep everything harmonius.

But because you doth protest so much, their leting it all stay just to keep you irritated.

Your outvoted. You can shut up now
:)

It's not that simple. You see, Solaris is part of a Canadian Communist Devil-Worshipping Mob that exists for the sole purpose of demoralizing good law-abiding, God-fearing Americans. While I'm sure all of the moderators would love to get rid of the Devil's Mouthpiece, they know there's a chance that they could get rubbed out or wake up with a horsehead in their bed.

And don't tell me to shut up. You are the one who needs to close your mouth and clean out your ears. I am here to help people like you. So please do yourself the honor and graciously accept the gift of my WONDERFUL LEADERSHIP!!

• Members
Swardle has *got* to be a joke, this can not be a 'real' person...

so, Swardle, tell us a bit about yourself. or your church, if it makes you happy. do wish you were an alter boy again, so that you could still play the victim?
:D

;)

I don't know what you are trying to insinuate, but I can assure you that it holds no weight with me! And when it comes to my religious beliefs, let's just say that you are on a need-to-know basis. That means that you don't need to know. I'll ask the questions around here.

• Members

I don't know what you are trying to insinuate, but I can assure you that it holds no weight with me! And when it comes to my religious beliefs, let's just say that you are on a need-to-know basis. That means that you don't need to know. I'll ask the questions around here.

youre not funny in the least, go check out some threads by walters and get back to us.

• Members

It's not that simple. You see, Solaris is part of a Canadian Communist Devil-Worshipping Mob that exists for the sole purpose of demoralizing good law-abiding, God-fearing Americans. While I'm sure all of the moderators would love to get rid of the Devil's Mouthpiece, they know there's a chance that they could get rubbed out or wake up with a horsehead in their bed.

And don't tell me to shut up. You are the one who needs to close your mouth and clean out your ears. I am here to help people like you. So please do yourself the honor and graciously accept the gift of my WONDERFUL LEADERSHIP!!

"KILLLLLLLLL HIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!":D

• Members

I'm disappointed by the way things turned out today. I guess we all need to go back to the drawing board and figure out what went wrong. We are just going to have to work harder to get along next time.

see, he actually can be funny. it might be 50s humor at best, but still...

Archived