OT: Inside Jokes

BonsoWonderDog

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Except Swardle......you're a dipstick and please go away.

That's not very nice. I have already made apologies to those who deserved one and I've been asked to be more tolerant of the idiots who make up 95% of this board. I have done that and I hold no grudges.

• Members

That's not very nice. I have already made apologies to those who deserved one and I've been asked to be more tolerant of the idiots who make up 95% of this board. I have done that and I hold no grudges.

i believe you called me an 'internet scammer' for no good reason not to long ago.

considering that was the first time we've ever crossed paths, i'm pretty sure that wasn't a justified statement for you to make.

• Members

That's not very nice. I have already made apologies to those who deserved one and I've been asked to be more tolerant of
the idiots who make up 95% of this board
. I have done that and I hold no grudges.

And you're off to a great start. I'm elated that there's a 95% chance you just told everyone that I was an idiot.

• Members

Sorry, I didn't follow you to that post either. Care repeating it here where me and some fellow goons might actually see it.

• Members

i believe you called me an 'internet scammer' for no good reason not to long ago.

At the time the comment was made, the poor fellow hadn't received his keyboard or whatever it was that you sold him. If this indeed turned out to be a false accusation, I will apologize to you and your family.

• Members

And you're off to a great start. I'm elated that there's a 95% chance you just told everyone that I was an idiot.

Like I said, I have no ill intentions towards anybody. I'm aware that there are those who are going to keep trying to stir things up. there's nothing I can do about it.

• Members

When I was your age, we had to blow on the video games to make them work.

• Members
When I was your age, we had to blow on the video games to make them work.

When I was his age, the only video games we had were sticking out hands in front of the drive-in theater projector creating Batman and piranha silhouettes on the 40 foot screen. :freak:

• Members

*enters thread and looks around*

Eh.. hello :o

I saw this thread in the last post thingy and thought I'd put my two cents in. I don't post here, you can normally find me at GJ or OJ :D

We have lots of in jokes in OJ, ranging from stfu n00b to :soap: , and pretty much every forum does, there's no escaping it. There's a few I don't get and I've been a member over a year :D

Good luck working out what the f**k they're talking about :wave:

• Members

*enters thread and looks around*

Eh.. hello :o

I saw this thread in the last post thingy and thought I'd put my two cents in. I don't post here, you can normally find me at GJ or OJ :D

We have lots of in jokes in OJ, ranging from stfu n00b to :soap: , and pretty much every forum does, there's no escaping it. There's a few I don't get and I've been a member over a year :D

Good luck working out what the f**k they're talking about :wave:

• Members

Like I said, I have no ill intentions towards anybody. I'm aware that there are those who are going to keep trying to stir things up. there's nothing I can do about it.

I have no intentions of being intolerant of anyone on this board.

Those who deserved an apology received one and that settles it.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Wow! Understood!

I cried when I saw my picture as one of Don's Goons.

Nah, it was just a temporary pic (one day). Anyway, the gang is back into original setup.

g01.jpg

g04.jpg

We steal from the rich and give it to richer (Us). We are everything Robin Hood isn't. We are the best thing since Chuck Norris' birth. The only thing we give for free are bullets, delivered fast, at approximate velocity of 350 m/s. In the meantime Xavios became our attorney and most important, it's all legal now! Hotels, protection money, betting houses...

Our favorite and all time victims are trolls. We take them to our basement, beat the {censored} out of them and dump them into the ocean (Charlie "Two Times" runs the union at the docks, so it's pretty easy).

• Members
Nah, it was just a temporary pic (one day). Anyway, the gang is back into original setup.

g01.jpg

g04.jpg

We steal from rich and give it to richer (Us). We are everything Robin Hood isn't. We are the best thing since Chuck Norris' birth. The only thing we give for free are bullets, delivered fast, at approximate velocity of 350 m/s. In the meantime Xavios became our attorney and most important, it's all legal now! Hotels, protection money, betting houses...

Our favorite and all time victims are trolls. We take them to our basement, beat the {censored} out of them and dump them into the ocean (Charlie "Two Times" runs the union at the docks, so it's pretty easy).

And see, there you have it. This is the very kind of trash that doesn't need to be on this message board. And there is definitely a conspiracy going on if Solaris and his goons can keep sneaking back onto the board after being banned. It's disgusting!

• Members

And see, there you have it. This is the very kind of trash that doesn't need to be on this message board. And there is definitely a conspiracy going on if Solaris and his goons can keep sneaking back onto the board after being banned. It's disgusting!

Man, you need to use the smileys so that we understand your humor.

It is humor, isn't it?

Archived