OT: Inside Jokes

BonsoWonderDog

• Members

It's certainly not wit.

Though I do feel a little soorey for Swardle ... He seems ... so ... alone.

Who could love a Swardle, afterall?

I think he was deliberately tossed from his nest by hateful siblings but somehow managed to survive; nursed back to health by a fire-and-brimstone Pentacostal preacher who found him, mended his broken wings.

But he never could fly; hence the bile.

Poor, poor Swardle.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After they busted Piggy, we became a little bit more cautious. No more public meetings, no pictures, etc.

I just don't know why you guys can't just cut out the riff-raff, get on topic and stay there. That's all Gus and the other moderators have ever asked any of us to do. Is it so hard to just keep your demonitry either to yourself or private messages? I don't see why its so difficult for you guys to do what you're told!

• Members
:blah:
Please no-one take this as a complaint.

I'm new to forums - really only taken this KSS to heart......so I'm not sure if a lot of forums are the same as this one.....

The point is, this forum seems to have so many "inside jokes" which the old-skool or in-the-know contributors seem to appreciate and thrive on, but the newbies like me and I guess a few thousand others just don't get. These include:

- truckboattruck

- GODDY

- the view from the binoculars from Don Solaris

- and many others

Are all forums like this? Does it take years to find out what the #### you people are talking about? Is it really worth it?

You contribution to this thread is appreciated. Except Swardle......you're a dipstick and please go away.

that is why i enjoy some of the other forums.
I wish we could keep on a simpler plain, especially for us new folks
but!!!! at the same time, ive been helped quite considerably on this forum as well

morty 77 so thanks you all

• Members
I just don't know why you guys can't just cut out the riff-raff, get on topic and stay there. That's all Gus and the other moderators have ever asked any of us to do. Is it so hard to just keep your demonitry either to yourself or private messages? I don't see why its so difficult for you guys to do what you're told!

:blah:

• Members

I know what you mean. At least a good troll provokes anger or something......swardle's just plain boring.

How dare you insult me like that! I am not a troll!!! And for you to accuse me of that just drives my blood pressure through the roof! Besides that, you are the one that started this pathetic excuse for a thread and started it off with a direct attack at me! How dare you!!

• Members
How dare you insult me like that! I am not a troll!!! And for you to accuse me of that just drives my blood pressure through the roof! Besides that, you are the one that started this pathetic excuse for a thread and started it off with a direct attack at me! How dare you!!

See, that's what I'm talking about........provoking a reaction. Don't worry....with a few years more practice you may make it to junior troll.......:D

By the way...if you don't like the thread then please don't feel obliged to read it. You were not invited in the first place.

• Members
See, that's what I'm talking about........provoking a reaction. Don't worry....with a few years more practice you may make it to junior troll.......
:D

By the way...if you don't like the thread then please don't feel obliged to read it. You were not invited in the first place.

Provoking a reaction? Are you drinking again? It's you and your friends who are trolling the boards day and night. And I don't need an invite to say whatever it is I need to say. I will accept your apology as soon as you can get around to it.

• Members

Dear 000,

Lets analyze you for a moment. Where are You when someone needs help? Your technical knowledge regarding synthesizers equals zero. Your knowledge about sound design equals none. And most important, Your technical contribution to this forum equals null. That's what makes You three zeros, from now on to be called -> "000".

By the way, where are you in threads like this one or this one? I haven't seen you around. :wave:

So please stop attacking other people with no reason and stop trolling this forum. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Don Solaris

Archived