WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Members

this whole thing would be solved if APO made an honest, down to earth post saying:

"I sent your pedals and I made the big mistake of not getting tracking/insurance. I'm really sorry you didn't get them. In the future, I will always track and insure my packages and will be more careful in every deal I do."

instead he comes off as not caring AT ALL. "Tough luck" was basically his response. what an asshole. i will never trade with that guy. no matter what blame someone wants to put on putz, at least he responds to PM's and seems open discussion.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this whole thing would be solved if APO made an honest, down to earth post saying:

"I sent your pedals and I made the big mistake of not getting tracking/insurance. I'm really sorry you didn't get them. In the future, I will always track and insure my packages and will be more careful in every deal I do."

instead he comes off as not caring AT ALL. "Tough luck" was basically his response. what an asshole. i will never trade with that guy. no matter what blame someone wants to put on putz, at least he responds to PM's and seems open discussion.

Aporcerlainsky said he got a tracking number, but he threw it out after confirming that the pedals had been delivered. Do I know if he's telling the truth? Most certainly not, but you don't know if he's lying either, so why are we still speculating? This is between him and putz; let them deal with it.

• Members

:thu: right on point.

• Members

Aporcerlainsky said he got a tracking number, but he threw it out after confirming that the pedals had been delivered. Do I know if he's telling the truth? Most certainly not, but you don't know if he's lying either, so why are we still speculating? This is between him and putz; let them deal with it.

you're right more speculation isn't what is needed. the point of the post is that the LEAST that APO should do, is make an honest apology.

• Members

Okay...

There are common mistakes leaking out all in this thread....

First off.. VERIFY with the buyer that the address is correct (Never assume!)

Then always and I mean ALWAYS get a tracking#. As soon as you get the tracking# in hand e-mail the # to the buyer as soon as possible or send it in a PM. Keep a copy of the email and PM with the #. Along with any reciept.

Simply stated : Never toss the reciept for any transaction that has to do with shipping. Even if you think you have found out that it has been delivered.

This is common sense folks.

• Members

mods need to move this thread i said that at the beginning

whoever gets the last post before this thread is moved or deleted is the winner, not the loser

and the thread lives cause people want this situation resolved and porcelain won't man up...

MAN UP PORCELAIN!

• Members

{censored}ing hell that was epic, i just finished reading thru it all. ok thats a lie i read the first and last few pages, cbf reading the middle stuff, it seemed to be repeating itself anyway.

what was the outcome? i'll just steer clear of them both methinks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I shipped a keyboard once. It came back six months later because they failed to deliver it. That could be one scenario. Scenario two, out of fear of retaliation for selling a guitar that wasn't as described, putz got the pedals, but decided to try to discredit apo before his own credit was questioned. Just throwing that out there...

• Members

amen, I think porcelain is a sleeze-bag....i've notice alot of shady and {censored}ty behavior on his part. I'd never deal with him, no matter what he had for sale or how badly I wanted it.

Archived