WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know the exact things that went down. apo and putz don't know the whole story either, all they know is what happened on their side of the deal. We can make accusations all we want but none of us can or will know what happened.

but as an end note: putz is mad annoying, I'm not going to deal with him from now on, he sounds like a 14 year old spoiled kid, apo on the other hand will still get my business because of how he handled this and I know he has had many good deals in the past.

• Members
I don't know the exact things that went down. apo and putz don't know the whole story either, all they know is what happened on their side of the deal. We can make accusations all we want but none of us can or will know what happened.

but as an end note: putz is mad annoying, I'm not going to deal with him from now on, he sounds like a 14 year old spoiled kid, apo on the other hand will still get my business because of how he handled this and I know he has had many good deals in the past.

:blah::blah::blah:
You are one of the many sheep who cant seem to grasp the actual issue of this situation.
Why even waste your time posting that garbage?
:facepalm:
And remind me what Apo did again that made you think he handled this well?

Why am I even asking? :facepalm:

• Members

umm ste? My post was saying NO ONE knows the full story. so you are correct, I can't grasp the actual issue of this situation, and neither can you.

This was their deal and neither of them took the precautions they should have, when does that make it someone elses problem? This should have been worked out amongst themselves.

I wasn't taking apo's side by saying putz sounds like a complete moron.

let me clarify, apo handled this THREAD way better then putz, not the deal itself. excuse my ambiguity.

Regards,

Sheep

• Members

umm ste? My post was saying NO ONE knows the full story. so you are correct, I can't grasp the actual issue of this situation, and neither can you.

This was their deal and neither of them took the precautions they should have, when does that make it someone elses problem? This should have been worked out amongst themselves.

I wasn't taking apo's side by saying putz sounds like a complete moron.

let me clarify, apo handled this THREAD way better then putz, not the deal itself. excuse my ambiguity.

Regards,

Sheep

lol apor never participated in the thread that is the major problem with the guy. He ran from his responsibility of handling a problem post-sale.

• Members

what is all this about, a couple digitech pedals that were never sent?

physically, what are we talkin here... maybe I'll just send putz these cheap pedals since apo can't man up, give this stupid story a good ending, the saga of the putz and the porcelain...

pretty sure any pedal is worth more than the measly broken tuner porcelain burnt him over

• Members

actually, multiple people have PMed me to let me know that aporcelainsky msged them to trade and they didn't follow through with the trade because of this thread.

Which is actually a pretty jerk move. Why wouldn't Apo ship the pedals? You're thread makes no sense. Sorry. Why you wouldn't take this to PM's or the Administrator instead of making a whiney thread about a few cheap pedals that got lost in shipping, AND THEN GOING AND MAKING FAKE PMS IN YOUR INBOX TO TRY AND GET APO BACK (Look at the date and times on them - they are not all in the same format) and trolling his threads in an attempt to ruin his reputation, I do not know. I am certainly never doing a trade with you again, because apparentaly, you don't know how to handle things. You should have at least gotten his phone number before making a trade with him. That's much more productive than making whiney threads on an internet forum.

• Members

actually, multiple people have PMed me to let me know that aporcelainsky msged them to trade and they didn't follow through with the trade because of this thread.

Last post in this thread, because I give up, seriously.

He is still trading actively and having 0 issues with getting his gear traded or sold. No more then anyone else here with this wonderful economy at least. All you succeeded in doing was making yourself look bad to far far more people then have for some reason decided to believe you. In fact, I would be willing to bet that you lost more trade opportunities because of this thread then he did, which says a lot about your approach and the way people are perceiving you.

As far as I'm concerned, without even taking the deal into consideration, you BOTH lost due to this thread that shouldn't have even existed in the first place. You hurt yourself far more then you helped Putz. You should have gone about this differently and through the correct channels.

Anyway, what do I know, I'm just a rational outsider.

Enjoy your thread, maybe someday you'll realize just how bad this is for you as well and let it finally die. If you have anything else to say to me, do it via PMs, I'm not taking part in this {censored}fest anymore.

• Members

Been reading these for days now..............the correct and honest solution has already been mentioned several times, but one more can't hurt....

Both of you seem like decent people and both have a record of trading and selling here and probably on ebay or thegearpage.....so it comes down to one of you not getting your product.

Forget that the guitar may have been damaged, if one party did NOT get their end of the bargain, then the person who mailed what was not received needs to fix it.

Personally I get addresses and phone numbers before I trade anything, but, in the case I send something and it truly does not arrive (according to my tracking numbers) I will have to pay for it somehow. If what I was trading for does not arrive to me I would expect the same from the other party.

It is a standard business transaction. A short story - I ordered a refrigerator filter from a company on the East coast (I live in the midwest). They send everything first class and sent me the tracking number. A week later, still nothing. I called the company, got a hold of the Postal Service (they wash their hands of everything unless there is insurance) and still nothing. 1 month later a package arrives at my door with several postal stamps on it -- first stamp saying product is damaged and the second one (on top of the first) saying package received with no contents. It was obvious the postal service has mutilated my refrigerator filter and then decided to throw it away and still send me the envelope. It was the USPS fault -- but --- the company, knowing they did not use insurance -- gladly kept their end of the bargain and sent me out another one, this time in a sturdier package!

Ok -- long stupid story -- but its the same thing man.

APO -- you need to send him some $$$ (heck, take off what you paid for the new tuners if it really needed them) or the pedals. I see that you're posting on thegearpage and if something like this happened to you over there I am certain you may have already been deleted. (at least this thread and PUTZ' post would have)

PUTZ -- I know you're frustrated, as anyone would be, hang in there -- I am sure APO will do the right thing (if he already hasn't) and that initial post about WARNING should never have happened -- at least not in this fashion

Just my $.02 -- I know you didn't ask for it, but there it is. :)

• Members

personally, i've never asked for anyone's phone number before, because I never assumed it would ever come to something like this, and How much good can a phone number really do you? And also, I think it is a little excessive.

There is a huge difference between apor refunding putz, and a giant company refunding you, apor is just a guy selling some pedals, not some million dollar corporation. (I assume) he isn't really making a profit by selling them, i don't think anyone does on this site, so apor refunding putz really isn't the same thing.

• Members

Doesn't matter how much money is behind the transaction. The only difference in APO and a cooperation is the amount of money each one has -- this is not a matter of how much money one has, but rather an issue of right and wrong -- its the ethics of the whole thing. Business ethics 101 says APO pays for what his recipient did not receive. Though it's a pain in the rear if it does get lost by the packaging service, insurance does have its place (and so do tracking numbers, names, address, paypal names, forum handles and phone numbers)

I always talk to guys on the phone and it has never really been a problem with anyone. (in fact, it has been quite useful as we share with each other the best settings on pedals, tricks and tips...etc...nice to talk to people who are as enthused about guitar gear as you are) Have I talked to everyone I've done trades with, no, but on larger purchases or trades where the other party doesn't have that many posts it puts me at ease to talk to the guy on the other end.

It is amazing what the internet allows you to do as far as cross-referencing phone numbers, names and addresses. You might think its excessive until your $2000 guitar doesn't show up. Cover your bases wherever you can.

Golden Rule: Do unto others what you would have them do to you.

APO - reverse the situation - you didn't get your guitar, he got his pedals........who should pay for it?

• Members
Been reading these for days now..............the correct and honest solution has already been mentioned several times, but one more can't hurt....

Both of you seem like decent people and both have a record of trading and selling here and probably on ebay or thegearpage.....so it comes down to one of you not getting your product.

Forget that the guitar may have been damaged, if one party did NOT get their end of the bargain, then the person who mailed what was not received needs to fix it.

Personally I get addresses and phone numbers before I trade anything, but, in the case I send something and it truly does not arrive (according to my tracking numbers) I will have to pay for it somehow. If what I was trading for does not arrive to me I would expect the same from the other party.

It is a standard business transaction. A short story - I ordered a refrigerator filter from a company on the East coast (I live in the midwest). They send everything first class and sent me the tracking number. A week later, still nothing. I called the company, got a hold of the Postal Service (they wash their hands of everything unless there is insurance) and still nothing. 1 month later a package arrives at my door with several postal stamps on it -- first stamp saying product is damaged and the second one (on top of the first) saying package received with no contents. It was obvious the postal service has mutilated my refrigerator filter and then decided to throw it away and still send me the envelope. It was the USPS fault -- but --- the company, knowing they did not use insurance -- gladly kept their end of the bargain and sent me out another one, this time in a sturdier package!

Ok -- long stupid story -- but its the same thing man.

APO -- you need to send him some $$$ (heck, take off what you paid for the new tuners if it really needed them) or the pedals. I see that you're posting on thegearpage and if something like this happened to you over there I am certain you may have already been deleted. (at least this thread and PUTZ' post would have)

PUTZ -- I know you're frustrated, as anyone would be, hang in there -- I am sure APO will do the right thing (if he already hasn't) and that initial post about WARNING should never have happened -- at least not in this fashion

Just my $.02 -- I know you didn't ask for it, but there it is.
:)

its nice to see a voice of reason post in this thread because so many people have preconceived notions because of a guys shinning reputation from past transaction that went smoothly. In a perfect world, apor would do the right thing, but so much time has gone by now that i am convinced that Apor will NOT do the right thing. the dude is a total creep, im glad i found out before i had any sort of a transaction with him. I will never do business with him because of this thread.

• Members

Shipping companies are becoming more costly and less reliable. These days sellers are cutting cost by not insuring and not purchasing delivery confirmation. The buyers are purchasing products assuming the product is covered and backed buy the seller.
There needs to be discussion before hand on how the shipping will be handled and what precautions need to be taken to insure the products arrival.
Selling from person to person is becoming more a business on small forums rather than a community. In doing business over the INTERNET you loose the human aspect of the sale and it becomes a transaction. There are no standards set for shipping and refunds on person-to-person sales and not everyone knows business ethics because its not a business for most therefore they must be discussed.
If you are selling a product-stand behind it. If you are purchasing an item- do not assume anything. Ask questions. The phone call is always a nice thing too. my .02

• Members

Last post in this thread, because I give up, seriously.

He is still trading actively and having 0 issues with getting his gear traded or sold. No more then anyone else here with this wonderful economy at least. All you succeeded in doing was making yourself look bad to far far more people then have for some reason decided to believe you. In fact, I would be willing to bet that you lost more trade opportunities because of this thread then he did, which says a lot about your approach and the way people are perceiving you.

As far as I'm concerned, without even taking the deal into consideration, you BOTH lost due to this thread that shouldn't have even existed in the first place. You hurt yourself far more then you helped Putz. You should have gone about this differently and through the correct channels.

Anyway, what do I know, I'm just a rational outsider.

Enjoy your thread, maybe someday you'll realize just how bad this is for you as well and let it finally die. If you have anything else to say to me, do it via PMs, I'm not taking part in this {censored}fest anymore.

APO did PM me about a possible trade over at TGP. I didn't even respond based on this thread. It's clear what happened - APO chose to screw this guy over due to a busted tuner. Is there more to the story? Probably, but frankly, I wasn't going to take the chance.

• Members

APO did PM me about a possible trade over at TGP. I didn't even respond based on this thread. It's clear what happened - APO chose to screw this guy over due to a busted tuner. Is there more to the story? Probably, but frankly, I wasn't going to take the chance.

i'm not trying to let apor off the hook or anything, but I really think you are blowing the broken tuner thing WAY out of proportion.

• Members

i'm not trying to let apor off the hook or anything, but I really think you are blowing the broken tuner thing
WAY
out of proportion.

I would say a guy who refuses to sent pedals over a broken tuner is the one overreacting.

Regardless, I'm pretty risk adverse. If there is even a modicum of evidence a deal isn't going to be on the level, I won't do it.

Archived