Jeebus is banned?

Fear My Potato

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by Don Solaris

since search function works again i was reading archive and came to this thread, which is actually very interesting.

(and because there is no time-limit rule which stops you to reply to a 1 year old topic i just added my comment - thats all).
;)

So this is why people missed the search function?
:freak:

... if you really think replying one year later to a senseless -since G-Bus is still around- with a " + 1 " is THAT interesting to the main forum's vibe, be my guest.

:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by G-bus v2.0

I didn't forget my login details, I lost access when the system forced everyone to log in via email again, as I no loner have the email addy I joined with.

Gus could have (still can?) redirected the email address - he did for a few others. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Gus Lozada

There originally was a Don Solaris post today just saying "+1" and the whole thread came up again.

Now that post is gone
:freak:

:D

Ok, ok, here is the explanation. My post was more one the sentimental side missing some great folks that left us like: Fear My Potato, Birdienumnum, etc. Their posts were pleasure to read, informative, deep and always with a dose of humor. Browsing archive i came upon this thread and felt like i need to tell something / anything.

Later (given the thread title) i thought that maybe this was not a good idea, so i removed my message.

• Members

Yeah, I see Don's point, Birdie and Potato were two of the folks that made me feel most at home here when I first joined...shame they're gone.

I noticed that this was an old thread when it appeared but there was just something that made me read all the way through it again.

Bleah.. I'm getting all maudlin :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Don Solaris

:D

Ok, ok, here is the explanation. My post was more one the sentimental side missing some great folks that left us like: Fear My Potato, Birdienumnum, etc. Their posts were pleasure to read, informative, deep and always with a dose of humor. Browsing archive i came upon this thread and felt like i need to tell something / anything.

Later (given the thread title) i thought that maybe this was not a good idea, so i removed my message.

Yeah, I miss em too :(

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This is probabaly a dead horse... so excuse my lateness, but the essential problem has allways been the same.

Incosistent moderation.

When questions are asked, we allways get the same response.

"This is a private forum, deal with it or leave".

In such a volatile forum as the political forum, they have a list of rules along with a list of who is banned for how long and why. That's all we've ever asked for here... So that we the members can refer mods and others right back to the rules.

But we've never gotten it. Just the same "deal with it or leave" attitude.

And honestly, when those clever instigators never get told to stop baiting someone, it's hard to back down when you're tired of it year after year only to find you're the one that gets slapped in face. That amongst other reasons is why people have chosen to leave and I'm sorry that fits into your world view. It's a damn shame.

Archived