Korg Radias

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like an MS2000 had sex with a bathroom sink; I wonder if it swivels like the vanity mirror in my nursing home.

All of it reminds me of the time Auntie Usha put silver wrapping paper around the holiday log roll she'd been trying to give me since 1999.

Still tasted like fruitcake.

-m

• Members

Since everyone who's heard the analog modelled synth on the Oasys loves it, this may be a great addition to the current crop of VAs. More knobs than an Ion, and I bet it looks rather sexy in person, like a 21st century synth should. It definitely looks different.

• Members

Originally posted by Mook

The keyboard version looks like the rack version and a USB controller keyboard have been mounted on some Unistrut/Dexion!

Yeah, and you probably have to stick a midi cable from the keys to the rack too. :)

• Members

Harder still to believe they came out when they did, given their limitations. The MS2000 came out three years after the JP8000 and had half the polyphony! I would have figured it would get discontinued around the same time as the JP....

Originally posted by Synthmatic

Looks like a replacement MS2000/2000R. Hard to believe that those have been out for six years now.

• Members

For those of you that expected some Oasys spin-offs - you won't be disappointed with this one.

I'd be suprised if it's based on the oasys va engine, hardware is too different unless the radias is going to be expensive.

Feature-wise it looks very very close to ms2000/microkorg, not OASYS va engine.

Archived