I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jumpin jesus in my gloryhole, nice {censored}ing post! :thu: :thu: :thu:

Sure wish I had the time and stamina to wade through 78 pages of this nonsense - clearly rewarding, if Porkchop's gem of a quote is any indication.

Sadly, I don't. This is me, sad. :cry:

Happy trails, OP - may you find further pleasure in failing to grow up in public. :wave:

• Members
HELLO!!!! this is unbelievable. yes, it is me. Jesse Rakusin, jrak. let me preface everything i'm about to say with: the only reason i am responding to you at all is out of a place of compassion. belief is reality, so believe it or not, but that is my intention as normally when i have become aware of the odd continued activity on a thread i wrote years ago and years later there are hateful, negative , people wasting their existences writing negative crap, i ignored it and find it amusing. When I posted on here years ago I was a much, MUCH younger person, mentally, spiritually etc. I had just moved to a city I didn't know and even though in the back of my mind I knew it was sort of lame ( as I sure all you regulars know you are ) I continued to engae and post on here and for ? maybe 10 to 30 min a day when i was really wasting my life would write stuff.. i guess i posted this thread too.. then i realized ( maybe sub consciously at this point ) that you who were trying to hurt me are really just hurt... and you all were a odd subset ( a effects forum on web site; come on! talk about an unenchanted environment and culture you all populate here).. of an infinite realm and one that i was not i had no attachment to.. no desire to please.. and you know, i moved on.. i don't waste my time like that anymore life is more valuable to me then that, i'm having a great time.. love, love love.. i do not care if some of you don't like my music .. really.. that's awesome that you listened.. with an open mind?... ( nothing is magic unless you stay connected to the awe and mystery, maybe i'm just surfing a different wavelength then some of you , i usually get a lot of postive feedback and i'm not always needing it you know .. anyways i regress(ed) )i have friends on major labels.. sometimes they get really nasty reviews.. then you go their shows and there are tons of people who are loving it.. sold out etc... so.. what ever.. i've got good reviews.. i love playing music like i play, forming a group , very confident, have great connections.. did you all haters notice i had a couple tapes put out on ecstatic yod ecstatic peace.. thurston moore and byran coley's label? limited edition tapes that both sold out.. i had a cd put out that was reviewed well in the wire and other places it before that and this was all stuff i played most of and recorded myself on digital 12-track.. but really i don't care to engage you any longer on this less aware level of being.. there won't be any other posts, i'm just really trying to help you i guess.. i am anticipating i'm sure some of you negative beings are going .... be negative.. be hate etc.. and then that is what you will be.. i am connected to love, superbliss really.. .. anyway, i will leave you all with this ( and by the way to digress regress again those videos were just sketches on a flip video, they'll be done with a band and recorded in a real studio, everything i've had released till now has been a differnt project, differnt amp ( and hey i am no effect geek anymore i just use a couple fuzzes and a wah.. seriously.. but i do like them i suppose ) so i moved to la a year ago and i've met a ton of amazing creative succesfull people and i'm real excited cause this new project is starting and we will be giging and spreading postive vibes and messages through sound and the whole thing is going to be way more accessible then the howlin magic stuff so for those of you who like my music stay tuned friends as i have a really good idea this is what it's all been leading to, you all have no idea about quite alot.. there is always more to everything you know.. the only constant is change.. no nouns , only verbs.. yada.. yada... yada.. wake up you're only dreaming.. bam.. whoop... yeah!.. all division is constructed.. the love you take is only equal to the love you make... wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake wake up wake upwake wake wake upwake upwake upwake upwake upwake upwake upupup wake upwakwake up e up wake up up upupupupupupupupup upup up up wake up wake wak wakee wake wake wake wake wake wake up now

:lol:

• Members

HELLO!!!! this is unbelievable. yes, it is me. Jesse Rakusin, jrak. let me preface everything i'm about to say with: the only reason i am responding to you at all is out of a place of compassion. belief is reality, so believe it or not, but that is my intention as normally when i have become aware of the odd continued activity on a thread i wrote years ago and years later there are hateful, negative , people wasting their existences writing negative crap, i ignored it and find it amusing. When I posted on here years ago I was a much, MUCH younger person, mentally, spiritually etc. I had just moved to a city I didn't know and even though in the back of my mind I knew it was sort of lame ( as I sure all you regulars know you are ) I continued to engae and post on here and for ? maybe 10 to 30 min a day when i was really wasting my life would write stuff.. i guess i posted this thread too.. then i realized ( maybe sub consciously at this point ) that you who were trying to hurt me are really just hurt... and you all were a odd subset ( a effects forum on web site; come on! talk about an unenchanted environment and culture you all populate here).. of an infinite realm and one that i was not i had no attachment to.. no desire to please.. and you know, i moved on.. i don't waste my time like that anymore life is more valuable to me then that, i'm having a great time.. love, love love.. i do not care if some of you don't like my music .. really.. that's awesome that you listened.. with an open mind?... ( nothing is magic unless you stay connected to the awe and mystery, maybe i'm just surfing a different wavelength then some of you , i usually get a lot of postive feedback and i'm not always needing it you know .. anyways i regress(ed) )i have friends on major labels.. sometimes they get really nasty reviews.. then you go their shows and there are tons of people who are loving it.. sold out etc... so.. what ever.. i've got good reviews.. i love playing music like i play, forming a group , very confident, have great connections.. did you all haters notice i had a couple tapes put out on ecstatic yod ecstatic peace.. thurston moore and byran coley's label? limited edition tapes that both sold out.. i had a cd put out that was reviewed well in the wire and other places it before that and this was all stuff i played most of and recorded myself on digital 12-track.. but really i don't care to engage you any longer on this less aware level of being.. there won't be any other posts, i'm just really trying to help you i guess.. i am anticipating i'm sure some of you negative beings are going .... be negative.. be hate etc.. and then that is what you will be.. i am connected to love, superbliss really.. .. anyway, i will leave you all with this ( and by the way to digress regress again those videos were just sketches on a flip video, they'll be done with a band and recorded in a real studio, everything i've had released till now has been a differnt project, differnt amp ( and hey i am no effect geek anymore i just use a couple fuzzes and a wah.. seriously.. but i do like them i suppose ) so i moved to la a year ago and i've met a ton of amazing creative succesfull people and i'm real excited cause this new project is starting and we will be giging and spreading postive vibes and messages through sound and the whole thing is going to be way more accessible then the howlin magic stuff so for those of you who like my music stay tuned friends as i have a really good idea this is what it's all been leading to, you all have no idea about quite alot.. there is always more to everything you know.. the only constant is change.. no nouns , only verbs.. yada.. yada... yada.. wake up you're only dreaming.. bam.. whoop... yeah!.. all division is constructed.. the love you take is only equal to the love you make... wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake wake up wake upwake wake wake upwake upwake upwake upwake upwake upwake upupup wake upwakwake up e up wake up up upupupupupupupupup upup up up wake up wake wak wakee wake wake wake wake wake wake up now

1. What the {censored} did you just smoke?

2. Can I have some?

• Members

you're a {censored}ing moron and people like you make santa cruz look worse

• Members

you're a {censored}ing moron and people like you make santa cruz look worse

He's some 'hippy' kook from the sticks who moved to Santa Cruz 'cause he heard it was 'hip'. People tell him 'his stuff is cool' to get him the {censored} out the door, or change the subject! Get real! Another poster said he dug some of the myspace stuff--- maybe the guy is a kook but has some good idea's, and just needs to stay the {censored} away from the camera if he wants any chance at success in life... because the youtube stuff is unanimously crap.

• Members

dude, you rock!

bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_500.gif

• Members

Dude...wait...what?

• Members

You're a hippy {censored} dude.:blah::blah::blah:

Archived