the REV appreciate thread

• Members

Hey, for a true blue forum member to go through what he has, and still come back for more......test more gear than anyone for our benefit and knowledge....to give the new pedal building guys a shot.....to be a fun member with something to laugh or joke about more often than most....

I SALUTE YOU! BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK MAN, keep on keepin' on and hope to see you one day this summer on a road trip!

Robert

• Members

The Rev is one of my favorite gear whore's ..I made my very first post on his Overdrive Lounge of years gone by which was a great lounge I might add!
I was on a road trip through his town and he drove over to eat, talk gear and general stuff. What a guy!! Next time we are taking sometime to play some music and get your butt down to Keeley's for a power jam, but bring some shades cause those blues lights can blind ya!

• Members

He uses the word "Bros" on average 2.46 times per thread. This is considerably higher than any other forumite. The nearest being the Gainster who uses the term on average .07 times per thread.

He's also cool because he has an Orange Rocker 30.

• Members

Rev has always been very kind and straight forward. If no-bull{censored} is what you want... Rev delivers...

And the man has more gear than you can possibly imagine.......

NO.... More than THAT even:eek:

Archived