Weekly spam thread 6-19-06

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Officially for sale now:
Laney VC 30 1x12 $350 shipped conus. The amp has an oxford speaker in it right now but I can ship it with the stock H|H speaker if you want. Honestly, I can't tell the tonal difference between the two. If you have a good speaker throw it into this amp it it will sing for you. I had a weber blue dog in it for a while and it sounded amazing. I will ship with the stock sovtek power tubes (in the amp) and a set of JJs as well. The preamp tubes are 2 eh 12ax7 and one balanced JJ (V3). The low input needs to be resoldered (cuts in and out) but the high input works fantastically. So, if you are single coil guy, you are set. Otherwise it would be an easy fix. I just don't have the time right now and I am buying my college ring next week, so, I need the money. Cosmetically the amp has no tears or dings in the tolex and the grill is just fine. There is a slight smudge on the Laney sign but its not that noticable (see pics). Check the reviews at Harmony Central. Ebay screenname blackstallion1969 if you want to check my feedback(100%) .
Laney1.jpg
Laney3.jpg

$350 Shipped CONUS! err maybe canada too....

• Members
Originally posted by Redfox777

Officially for sale now:

Laney VC 30 1x12 $350 shipped conus. The amp has an oxford speaker in it right now but I can ship it with the stock H|H speaker if you want. Honestly, I can't tell the tonal difference between the two. If you have a good speaker throw it into this amp it it will sing for you. I had a weber blue dog in it for a while and it sounded amazing. I will ship with the stock sovtek power tubes (in the amp) and a set of JJs as well. The preamp tubes are 2 eh 12ax7 and one balanced JJ (V3). The low input needs to be resoldered (cuts in and out) but the high input works fantastically. So, if you are single coil guy, you are set. Otherwise it would be an easy fix. I just don't have the time right now and I am buying my college ring next week, so, I need the money. Cosmetically the amp has no tears or dings in the tolex and the grill is just fine. There is a slight smudge on the Laney sign but its not that noticable (see pics). Check the reviews at Harmony Central. Ebay screenname blackstallion1969 if you want to check my feedback(100%) .

nice price! if its available in 2 months, I may buy it....:cry:

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

If you buy an acoustic we can't be friends anymore.
:mad:

hey murch .. I know you love my semi annual sell all my gear things i do .. I may have a few things you'd be interested in .. By early saturday , its on ..

But I need money, and wanna go back to basics for a while .. guitar into small tube amp and a few peds ..

Plus i'll be in an intensive PHyscian's asisstant program , and all my time will be consumed studying , and i'd rather not let my nice gear melt . :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Jon Hiller

I have a Fostex R8, 1/4-inch 8-track open reel recorder in excellent shape, for sale. I have the rackmount ears for it and I have the remote extension cable (if you aren't familiar, this machine's front control panel is removeable and becomes the remote control). This machine has low hours on it and works flawlessly. It does have a small blemish on the front panel, like when they silkscreened it they scooted the screen and smeared in instead of lifting it off clean. All the LED's in the meters work fine, none are burnt out (which is a common problem with Fostex meters). It is set up for use with Quantegy 499 tape, and I recently re-aligned the electronics as one channel was slightly off. I have the original owner's manual as well. This machine sounds outstanding, I actually prefer it sonically to my ADAT recorders but since I have 16 tracks of ADATs and this machine is only 8 tracks, this one is not being used. It's a great little machine that has never let me down.

I hate to sell this machine but if I'm not using it I would rather see someone get use of it than it sit and collect dust. These normally go in the 285-325 range on eBay for one in average condition and without all the accessories. I'd like to get 400 firm shipped in the US for mine. I paid over $1100.00 dealer cost for this machine. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you want to check my references, my username on eBay is "cowabungamusic", or you can feel free to check up on me with the folks on the effects forum here, I've done business with several folks here. I'd list it on eBay but I'd rather try it here first, maybe I can sell it direct and avoid the eBay fees. Thanks!

I am looking for a couple pedals, which I would consider in trade as well. I'd like to pick up some sort of a preamp/boost such as a Zvex SHO or something similar, and a Fuzz Factory. PM me if you're interested or have an offer to shoot me.

C'mon, folks, surely someone is interested in a nice analog multi-track tape machine......

• Members
  • Members

LI, NY...
Pickup only and cash only at my rehearsal space in Westbury, Long Island ....no shipping, no credit cards, no paypal, no trades.

-Z. Vex super-duper 2 in 1...yellow...some paint chipped off...$125
-Z. Vex Fuzz Factory...red sparkle...some paint chipped off...$150
-Z. Vex Power Plate...new...$30
-Marshall 1960A 4x12....beat up but works great....$175

all prices non negotiable.
PM me.

• Members
Originally posted by avtoon

LI, NY...

Pickup only and cash only at my rehearsal space in Westbury, Long Island ....no shipping, no credit cards, no paypal, no trades.

PM me.

Damn, too bad. Other wise I would take the 2in1 and Fuzz factory. :(

• Members

Originally posted by avtoon

LI, NY...

PM me.

PM'd.

Archived