Weekly spam thread 6-19-06

• Members

I'm going to put this out there to see if there's any interest...

MoogMurf.jpg

Moog MuRF, just picked up in a trade. Interesting pedal, not sure I'll use it all that often though. I'll sell it outright for $360, but I'm also interested in trades. Here are a few things I'm looking for (+/- cash):

Line 6 DL-4 (or two :))
Maneco loopers
Other loopers (Boomerang? Headrush?)
Lovepedal Magicboy

The MuRF comes in the original box with power supply and all paperwork. It's in mint condition. PM me or email at murch33@yahoo.com for more info.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jimihalen

Like new, includes adapter. Haven't noticed any noise with it. Trying to slim down my board. I'm looking for a GE Jimi fuzz - MJM London, Baja Das Fuzz...or $100 shipped. I'd really like to try the London..hint, hint.
:D

Sorry about the non-specific pic.
:o

boardupdate002.jpg

:wave:

• Members

Boss PS-3 Pitch-shifter delay MINT condition with box, manual, even the little plastic baggy. These are going for a pretty penny on Ebay. Priced to sell at $150

Tech 21 Trademark 60 amplifier 60 watt analog modelling amp. This amp sounds awesome live or recorded. Comes with original box, footswitch, and Tech 21 cover. Very good condition. Priced to move at $300

Boss SE-50 half-rack multi-effects processor. These things are legend - except when their memory batteries die. A FRESH, NEW battery was installed 6 months ago on this one. Comes with original power supply and rack tray. In excellent condition. Priced to move at $99.

Presonus Blue Max Smart Compressor with Presonus rack tray. Comes with manual. In MINT condition. A great little compressor for recording and/or live use. Very clean and effective. I'll beat Ebay by pricing it at $90 (remember it comes with the custom Presonus rack tray).

Shipping extra on all items.

• Members
Originally posted by UsrName

I've lowered the price to $600 obo shipped for a quick sale.

Originally posted by UsrName

I have for sale an Ibanez RGA121 Prestige in natural finish. I bought this new about 2 months ago, so it is still pretty much brand new. I also had it professionally set

up as soon as I got it. It's a beatiful guitar, but it's just not for me. Asking $675 or best offer. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click the links for more info:

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RGA121

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM05/Content/Ibanez/PR/RGA-Fixed-Brdige.html

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Ibanez/RGA121-1.html

Here are some pics:

152jhpd.jpg
152jjx0.jpg
152jk3k.jpg
152jk86.jpg
152jkab.jpg

• Members

Moved, just so it's all in one place:

Barber Direct Drive-- slightly older model without the internal Presence and Bass trimmers. Looks like this one:

b5_1.JPG

Asking $90 shipped, OBO. It's a great pedal but too much overlap with my Eternity... just don't need it anymore.

Also, Mr. Sage's wondrous Black Pearl Distortion. Heaviest pedal I've ever heard... TOO heavy, for my tastes, and I'm gassing for a SCOD.

Brand fookin' new, sell it shipped for $135...

• Members

Fender HSS American Stratocaster-

6 months old

Black with maple fretboard.

Original pickup ( also included in the deal) swapped out with a fresh Duncan Custom Custom ( s-1 switching intact)

Original Hard case all case candy SUPER MINTY

Pics coming soon

$750 shipped to US only.

Rocktron Shortimer Delay - $35 shipped to US only

DOD envelope filter - $25 shipped to US only

Senheiser e609 silver - Mint in box $90 shipped to US only

Schaller 6 inline staggard locking tuners for a fender american strat - $40

Gibson 500t set - bridge and neck pulled from a flying v - new condition - $85 shipped to US

Carvin GC212C - 2x12 Extention Cabinet with G12T-75 speakers

SOLD!

• Members

pedals:
---------
LINE 6 DL-4
one washer missing on the input jack,
but just the outside washer. absolutely
no loose connection, works 100%.
shipped for $200 in the CONUS.

Alesis Nanoverb with on/off footswitch.
$60 shipped in CONUS.

Catalinbread SCP- 3rd gen. (vinyl covering, no frilly dress)
$115 shipped in CONUS

ZVex. Vexter Fuzz Factory
$135 shipped in CONUS, great cond.
=============================
guitar:
---------
Burns Marquee in greenburst, one of the last before they discontinued these re-issues. gorgeous looking/sounding/playing guitar.
the stock pickups are loud and incredibly clear.
has gold straplocks, a graphtech nut & graphtech bridge saddles, set up for use
w/ .11 gauge strings. black rectangle HSC. great condition.
$500 shipped in the CONUS.
=============================
amps:

1972 Fender Twin (silverface).
loud as hell.
Carvin British Series spkrs.
in tact, 100% functional.
tubes were recently replaced.
comes w/ original reverb/vibrato footswitch & vinyl amp cover.
casters too.
will ship in the CONUS for $700.

Sovtek Mig 60 Tube Lead Head.
plexi-clone made in Siberia in the mid 90s. sounds HUGE. dedicated workhorse.
$405 shipped in the CONUS.
===========================

all i'm really looking for is an Elektron Machinedrum (user-wave modded)
&
a NICE 2x12" loud/clean tube combo.

• Members

TS9 modded to 808 specs (not by me) $75 shipped.

Still have the Agile Tele $200 plus shipping

Lefty Squier strat neck $50 plus shipping

Red 3 knob Hellbilly, one of the first 3 knob ones. Make an offer.

Green Russian Small Stone, paint job bad (like all of them), $50 shipped

HR Muff-n-stuf-- russian muff, rat and stock muff all in one box, true bypass. Very cool, custom made. $150

• Members

Let's start with what I need to get rid of. It's time to thin the herd a bit so I can free up funds for some new gear.

All of my pedals are in excellent shape and have been well cared for. Used in a non-smoking environment, and kept in the safety of my rack. US Postal Money Orders or Trades only please, No Paypal. USA shipping only. Pics and details always available on request. Feel free to make offers, I'm negotiable.

MXR Dynacomp: $55 + ship
Brand new condition with very little use. I should still have the box and papers, and will include if I can track them down (just moved, so it's packed somewhere). This one's indistinguishable from a new one.

Danelectro Dan-Echo: $55 + ship
New in Box. Has about 2 hours of use. Originally purchased as a backup and I never needed it.

Danelectro Dan-Echo: $45 + ship
Pedal only, but in excellent shape. I found an AD99, so it's time for this one to go.

Danelectro Daddy-O: $30 + ship
Pedal only, excellent/mint condition. Nice pedal, but I'm after something different.

Ibanez TK999US Tube King: $200 + ship OBO
Brand new, in the box (in it's bubblewrap) with the wall wart and paperwork. I've had it out only a few times to play at home. These don't come around too often that are in this nice of shape. Make me an offer.

ProCo Turbo Rat: SOLD pending payment
Pedal only, excellent/mint condition

Ross Chorus: $100 + ship OBO
Black with blue logo. Great shape for it's age, works like a champ. Make me an offer on this one.

Marshall 1960A 4x12: $400 obo
Loaded with 75w celestions, mono/stereo. Gold, previously owned by the Breeders. great/excellent shape, but it's been used. Preferred sale to local Cincinnati and surrounding areas.
I'm willing to ship, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs.

On to what I'm looking for:
Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus
Greedtone Distortion
Ibanez SD9
Bartolini Tube-It
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
MXR Phase 100 (or other good sounding well built phasers, I'm looking for something tweakable though, something hopefully with a mix control)
Fender Footswitch - Need OEM replacement for 1980's "The Twin"
Ebow
Let me know what you have and make me an offer.

With the pedals I'm looking for, I'd much prefer to trade for them (plus cash where applicable). My gear budget is rather thin at the moment, but as I get some of these pedals sold, I'd be able to buy something outright. Contact me if you have any offers or interest in anything I have for sale.

Thanks for looking and I'm sorry for being so wordy :)
-Doc

Archived