Weekly spam thread 6-19-06

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-I can't accept paypal ATM
-Trades/Partial Trades are VERY welcome!
-I'll be covering shipping.
-All prices negotiable!

This is what I have at the moment:

*1990 American Stratocaster; excellent condition minus a paint chip on the side (bought the guitar like

that), rare original Aztec Gold finish (nice metallic mix of silver, gold, and green), very twangy and

voicy tone which is unique IMO, OHSC - $700

Sarah.jpg

*1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Amazing condition, looks brand new minus some pick scuffing. Typical

Cherry Burst with dark red back. Has original OHSC. She needs a good home, guys. - $1400

Victoria.jpg

*Mint EHX Micro Synth with adapter, papers, and original wood box. Cool pedal, but didn't react well to my

playing. - $225

*Snarling Dogs Black Dog OD; this is one of the original versions in the brushed aluminum case - $50

*Vox V847 Wah - (not pictured) Good shape, no leather bag. Would be good for modding. - $60

pedals.jpg

*Peavey Raptor Plus Body and Neck; this was going to be a project guitar, but don't have time or money at

the moment. Body is finished in black, good shape but needs to be cleaned up. Neck still has tuners and

only has a ding or two on the headstock. - Best offer

Looking for:
*Les Pauls
*Maybe a spring reverb unit

PM or E-mail me if interested! :)

• Members

Tonebone Hot British $125

Agile Tele with SD Antiquity pickups $200
tele1of.jpg

Lefty Squire Strat neck: no nut, nut area has been levelled altogether to accept a gibson style nut blank. Squire was scraped off, still says Fender in big letters. $75

Frank Zappa's Them or Us The Book: great shape, $50

No trades please.

• Members

I also decided I'll throw a Boss Auto Wah AW-2 Into the pot as well.....anyone can grab it for $60.00 or B.O.

And I have Dunlop Stereo Tremolo/Panner Functional but intensity knob doesn't work.....I'm using something else or I would keep it still sounds great and many could probably fix it but its above my low grade electronic skills.....$55.00 for it.

• Members

original model Barge Concepts BB-1. 170 shipped
Roger Mayer Octavia, vision series. box and paperwork 160.00 shipped

MXR Limiter. big brother to the dynacomp. additional attack and release knobs. 80.00 shipped.

EHX Pulsar. bought new in december. sat in box most of that time. 70 shipped.

• Members

these

DSC01950.jpg

unpictured: brand new heil talkbox

crunchbox is ver. 1, #28/216

For sale or trade.

Looking for:

iSP Decimator
DD20
Pedal Power 2

No other trade offers please, nor any suggestion of a trade + cash where I have to pay any more than $10, because I don't have it. Thanks :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by usa83strat

look an the bay dude, i saw one for $45 BIN yesterday dont know if its stil there though

saw it, not paying $50 shipped.
try 30-40 :D

also, don't really want to sell it, but here it is. it's completely stock. great condic, only a small gash in the pleather (visible on the left above handle) sounds great. local atl pickup = save on shipping

DSC01951.jpg

• Members

What are your prices? On the amp head also.

Originally posted by loofery

these

DSC01950.jpg

unpictured: brand new heil talkbox

crunchbox is ver. 1, #28/216

For sale or trade.

Looking for:

DOD Bifet

iSP Decimator

DD20

Pedal Power 2

No other trade offers please, nor any suggestion of a trade + cash where I have to pay any more than $10, because I don't have it. Thanks
:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

saw it, not paying $50 shipped.

try 30-40
:D

also, don't really want to sell it, but here it is. it's completely stock. great condic, only a small gash in the pleather (visible on the left above handle) sounds great. local atl pickup = save on shipping

DSC01951.jpg

how much you want?

and on the bi-fet. do you know about music -go-round? on hwy 29. they had two the in the last 2 months i saw the first on there when i didnt really know about it, they guy at the streo told me it was dod versiuon of a tube screamer, then when i heard they where a great boost i went back and it was gone. the like 2 weeks ago i went back the as i was driving by, and decidced to stop , and got mine for $25. pretty good deal.

• Members

I'm cleaning out my box of pickups. PM for more information / pics. All prices include shipping to the CONUS.

Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB Trembucker Bridge - $46
12 inches of lead.

DSC00743.jpg
DSC00744.jpg

Seymour Duncan SHPG-b Pearly Gates Bridge - $52
12 inches of lead.

DSC00737.jpg
DSC00738.jpg

Seymour Duncan SH-2n Jazz Neck - $44
12 inches of lead.

DSC00746.jpg
DSC00747.jpg

Seymour Duncan RWRP SSL-4 QuarterPound Flat Middle - $26
11 inches of lead.

DSC00740.jpg
DSC00741.jpg

Kramer QuadRail set - $25
Neck has 14 inches of lead.
Bridge has over 9 inches of lead.
Both have 4-conductor wiring.

DSC00749.jpg

The SD pickups come in the box w/ height adjustment screw and springs. No mounting rings are included.

I'm also looking for:

A Fender or Warmoth Strat Neck
A 6 screw vintage tremolo
A black strat single coil pickup cover

• Members
:( :(

I'm really looking for a dd20 and a PP2, ill leave this is up and reserve my stuff for whoever wants to buy it in the meantime.
For 48 hrs theyll be on hold if I can't get a trade. Then it's yours
Sound good guys?

Valve head - $75 local, $85 shipped

Fish and chips - $25 shipped ..?

Talkbox: $123 shipped (it is heavy and it is brand new, so is the tube)

Germ: best offer, or straight for pp2

Crunchbox: best offer, or straight swap for Decimator

• Members

Originally posted by usa83strat

how much you want?

and on the bi-fet. do you know about music -go-round? on hwy 29. they had two the in the last 2 months i saw the first on there when i didnt really know about it, they guy at the streo told me it was dod versiuon of a tube screamer, then when i heard they where a great boost i went back and it was gone. the like 2 weeks ago i went back the as i was driving by, and decidced to stop , and got mine for $25. pretty good deal.

not to nit-pick (cause im not that guy) but the bi-fet is so transparent and clean its nothing like a TS. it will push your amp into heavier crunch if its already almost there because it has a {censored}load of clean volume/boost/punch - but its transparent so you dont get any bass loss/mids bumped up or anything like that

to me its a much finer pedal than the TS if you are wanting boost only.

i would let mine go but its my only preamp right now, and i actually run a mic into the bi-fet straight into my PC/soundcard and it has enough boost for that!

• Members
Originally posted by fishfartz

not to nit-pick (cause im not that guy) but the bi-fet is so transparent and clean its nothing like a TS. it will push your amp into heavier crunch if its already almost there because it has a {censored}load of clean volume/boost/punch - but its transparent so you dont get any bass loss/mids bumped up or anything like that

to me its a much finer pedal than the TS if you are wanting boost only.

i would let mine go but its my only preamp right now, and i actually run a mic into the bi-fet straight into my PC/soundcard and it has enough boost for that!

I know dude , i love the clean transparanet boost of the Bi-fet, i especially love it boosting my ts-9/808 witch then boosts my monsterpiece. I was saying that the Dude at the store told me that the bi-fet preamp was DODs version of the tube screamer. thats why i didnt buy the first one i saw, at the time i had my route 66, a sd-1/808/fulldrive and a ts-9/808 on my board. a 4th TS type pedal would have been overkill.

after i learned that it was a clean boost with a tone knob ( witch i find it to be more of a presence knob) i had to get one i did the same thing loofery is doing searched the bay and all that stuff and i just happened to luck upon one at the same place i saw the first one. for a lot less than i was expecting to pay. :thu:

Archived