Weekly spam thread 6-19-06

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by usa83strat

I know dude , i love the clean transparanet boost of the Bi-fet, i especially love it boosting my ts-9/808 witch then boosts my monsterpiece. I was saying that the Dude at the store told me that the bi-fet preamp was DODs version of the tube screamer. thats why i didnt buy the first one i saw, at the time i had my route 66, a sd-1/808/fulldrive and a ts-9/808 on my board. a 4th TS type pedal would have been overkill.

after i learned that it was a clean boost with a tone knob ( witch i find it to be more of a presence knob) i had to get one i did the same thing loofery is doing searched the bay and all that stuff and i just happened to luck upon one at the same place i saw the first one. for a lot less than i was expecting to pay.
:thu:

i see now.....silly me :)

• Members

PEDALS:
Pro Tone Body Rot distortion(early prototype - same as current production just different cosmetics) - $50 shipped

Visual Sound H2O Chorus/Delay - $110 shipped

Ibanez TS-9 Reissue - early model with the Maxon board - $75 shipped

AMP:
Fender Blues Junior - US made model. Has new JJ power tubes (EL84s). It also has a new Celestion Greenback speaker. I had it in to a local tech about a month ago for a check up. He cleaned up a few cold solder joints and checked over everything else and it is ready to go. The reverb is great on this one with no excessive hum. I have close to $600 in it total.

$400 shipped

DIMARZIO PICKUPS:
Humbucker From Hell - $50 shipped

Tone Zone - $50 shipped

Prices include shipping in the US. Only trade considered would be a Tech 21 Power Engine.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

• Members

Fulltone ultimate octave= brand new from online dealer so I cant return it.Would like to trade for something of equal value.

Boss metal zone= only used on keyboards,very clean 50$ shipped

Send trade offers mostly interested in a moog or pigtronix phaser,
fuzz factory,keely ad-9, and I need a midi module for an h&k triamp.

If I get the moog and keeley ill have a de-7,ph-2 and a bf-2 for sale

perfect ebay feedback and verified paypal.

• Members

I have for sale an Ibanez RGA121 Prestige in natural finish. I bought this new about 2 months ago, so it is still pretty much brand new. I also had it professionally set

up as soon as I got it. It's a beatiful guitar, but it's just not for me. Asking $675 or best offer. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click the links for more info:

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RGA121
http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM05/Content/Ibanez/PR/RGA-Fixed-Brdige.html
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Ibanez/RGA121-1.html

Here are some pics:

152jhpd.jpg
152jjx0.jpg
152jk3k.jpg
152jk86.jpg
152jkab.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by mumford

Electro Harmonix Dr. Q: $30 SOLDENATED

Electro Harmonix Micro Synth $200 -the tip of one slider is broken off, but it works perfectly and is completely adjustable. (Just doesn't look perect.) SOLDED

Tonebone Hot British $125

Agile Tele with SD Antiquity pickups $200

No trades please.

• Members

First, I have a ZOOM G2.1u multi-effects pedal in perfect condition. I am including a planet waves USB cable so you can use it as a computer interface that costs $20 separate. It also includes all paperwork, unfilled warrantee card, and CUBASE LE recording software.

I am asking $150 SHIPPED TO CONUS.

dsc000279uo.th.jpg
dsc000472ax.th.jpg

Next, I have a ROLAND CUBE 15, also in mint condition. Bought last year, this amp has seen limited bedroom use, never cranked or abused.

I am asking $70 SHIPPED TO CONUS

dsc000576xk.th.jpg
dsc000588gi.th.jpg
dsc000597bu.th.jpg

Finally, I have a FENDER FRONTMAN 25R that I purchased earlier this year, also in mint condition, and has seen only bedroom use.

I am asking $100 SHIPPED TO CONUS.

dsc000429ru.th.jpg
dsc000511sk.th.jpg

You can PM me or email me at mvpocialik@adelphia.net

• Members

4 Groove Plugs Silver Series High Clarity Instrument Cables-$37.50 shipped
6 feet long with right angle plugs. Sound great and look like Monsters.
GrooveCables.jpg

Barge Concepts BB-1 JR BeeBaa Clone AS NEW-$105 shipped
BB-1.jpg

Voodoo Lab 4 Knob Tremolo MINT-$90 shipped
VLTrem.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by jimihalen

Like new, includes adapter. Haven't noticed any noise with it. Trying to slim down my board. I'm looking for a GE Jimi fuzz - MJM London, Baja Das Fuzz...or $100 shipped. I'd really like to try the London..hint, hint.
:D

Sorry about the non-specific pic.
:o

boardupdate002.jpg

Lensrock, please check your TGP PMs concerning the Mojovibe. :thu:

• Members

Vox Pathfinder 15R... talk with me about this one. We'll work something out. Perfect for playing in the dorm or in your room at night.

MIM Tele... inquire for more details. Willing to go below the going rate on ebay. Talk to me.

On the lookout for:

Acoustic gig bag or cheap case
Mic stand
Decent (low-noise) mic cable 10-15 feet long
Line 6 FM-4
Fender Lite Ash Tele

• Members

Hey, I've got one of the bad boys... a Dunlop TVP-1 out of production trem/volume pedal. This thing is sweet. If you don't know about it, it's got a switch for hard/soft "tremming," ha, and then min and max settings for the volume portion. Great for live playing because you can alter the speed on the fly with the pedal. I made a small improvement to the knobs so you can better see the settings. Check it out... 100_1420.jpg

Right now I've got an auction up here, TVP-1 auction but I'm entertaining BIN offers from you fellas at HC as usual.

BASSMAAN19@aol.com

Thanks,
Tim

PS - I also have a barely used Bass Pod Pro with the floorboard for sale. email me

• Members

Dual Recto 2 Channel Version /w Case - 800 + shipping

There were some cosmetic issues, so lemme go over them. First retolexed everything. Then I repainted the faceplate silver, because someone had painted th faceplate black with globs of paint on it. The chassis logo is gone, but looks cool clear and reflective. But there are absolutely no problems with the amp. It's completely playable with sound problems at all.

DSCN2747.jpg

DSCN2750.jpg

DSCN2752.jpg

So these are the pictures. I might take trades, but right now need cash. Thanks!

• Members

I have a Fostex R8, 1/4-inch 8-track open reel recorder in excellent shape, for sale. I have the rackmount ears for it and I have the remote extension cable (if you aren't familiar, this machine's front control panel is removeable and becomes the remote control). This machine has low hours on it and works flawlessly. It does have a small blemish on the front panel, like when they silkscreened it they scooted the screen and smeared in instead of lifting it off clean. All the LED's in the meters work fine, none are burnt out (which is a common problem with Fostex meters). It is set up for use with Quantegy 499 tape, and I recently re-aligned the electronics as one channel was slightly off. I have the original owner's manual as well. This machine sounds outstanding, I actually prefer it sonically to my ADAT recorders but since I have 16 tracks of ADATs and this machine is only 8 tracks, this one is not being used. It's a great little machine that has never let me down.

I hate to sell this machine but if I'm not using it I would rather see someone get use of it than it sit and collect dust. These normally go in the 285-325 range on eBay for one in average condition and without all the accessories. I'd like to get 400 firm shipped in the US for mine. I paid over $1100.00 dealer cost for this machine. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you want to check my references, my username on eBay is "cowabungamusic", or you can feel free to check up on me with the folks on the effects forum here, I've done business with several folks here. I'd list it on eBay but I'd rather try it here first, maybe I can sell it direct and avoid the eBay fees. Thanks!

I am looking for a couple pedals, which I would consider in trade as well. I'd like to pick up some sort of a preamp/boost such as a Zvex SHO or something similar, and a Fuzz Factory. PM me if you're interested or have an offer to shoot me.

Archived