Weekly spam thread 9-25-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate to be doing this but I'm having to sell off all my gear to pay bills and support my mother who is now running out of unemployment 6 months after being laid off :(. The only thing I'm keeping is my custom built strat and Ovation acoustics. All prices are shipped and may be somewhat negotiable.

TS9 -> TS808 - Modded by me (Martin Guitar Effects) to original TS808 specs. A gold socketed TI chip is included and an extra socket for storing the original reissue chip (or a JRC if you have one) is mounted in the enclosure. Carbon comp resistors, metal film box coupling capacitors, and a sweet clear green LED. In excellent shape. - $125

Super Tube STL - A bit of a rarity these days. These were made one year in '85 between the 9 and 10 series. This is the exact circuit as the 9 series Super Tube Screamer with an enclosure similar to a 10 series. No normal Tube Screamers were made this year. It has two JRC chips and is unmolested (can't mess with a classic). In excellent shape as well. I used it for the last time last night and it sounded as good as ever. - $80

dbx 166XL Dual Channel Compressor/Limiter/Gate - Good condition. Has a little bot of rack rash around the screw holes. An industry standard. - $135

SKB 8 Space Rack and 2 Space Shelf - Older style, not the cheap Roto-X crud. Used, but still good. Has a couple scuffs here and there but nothing real bad. Missing one or two of the rubber feet. Comes with clips and as many screws as I can find. Shelf has some scratches but is functional (great for rackmounted pedals). - $55

Legion Sound 212 Cab w/ Madison Symphony Speakers - I had bought this to use as an extension cab for my Mesa. Like new, used once or twice at home. I sold the Mesa and I just don't need a cab. Birch construction. - $80

Mesa Boogie Rackmount Kit w/ Fan - New and unused. Fits most short-body Mesa chassis. I had bought this to convert my Nomad 45 to rackmount, but now I've sold the amp so here it sits. These are $209 + shipping from Mesa! - $185

• Members

Prices are in USD and include shipping within North America. E-mail if interested (I don't check PMs). All gear was purchased new and never gigged. No trades please.

Catalinbread Supercharged Overdrive: Some scuffs to paint, pedal is in excellent shape overall. $100.
IMG_3220.jpg

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso: Some scuffs to paint. Ships with original box. $100.
IMG_3226.jpg

Maxon CP-101 Compressor: Mint in box. $100.
IMG_3214.jpg

Subdecay Birthday Fuzz: Some scuffs to paint. Ships with original box. Fun modern take on FuzzFace, no longer in production. $45.
IMG_3215.jpg

Feel free to make me an offer, but again, no trades!

Thanks!
ahshwang@shaw.ca

• Members
NEW SPAM:

Line 6 DL-4 Delay Pedal. I bought it two months ago. It's in near mint condition and works perfectly. I'm also including the Line 6 power adapter for it. It will come with the original box with instructions. $160 shipped.
P1000169.jpg

Ibanez CS-9 Chorus Pedal. I just bought this two weeks ago. I changed out the LED for a ultra-bright UV colored one. It looks absolutely sick with this pedal. It's in near mint condition and sounds amazing. $50 shipped.
P1000167.jpg

iSP Decimator. I got this recently as well. It's in near mint condition and in perfect working condition. $100 shipped.
P1000168.jpg

Paypal, Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks only.

• Members

Subdecay Noise Box
Just got it today. Played it for about two hours; it's fun, but I just don't need it. I prefer the same-ballpark-but-different tones out of my POG-through-Big Cheese-copy.
$114/shipped

Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Modified by me. I don't add as much bass as other BD-2 mods I've tried do; those get a bit flabby for my tastes. It does have the switch to boost bottom end a little more than the mod already does.
$65/shipped

thanks!

• Members

hey, i've got 2 pedals that have to go:

DAM Deluxe Meathead - Si Fuzz with the standard controls: volume, gain, tone.

all the knobs are interactive and i've never used a pedal with a range like this. everything from dirt to super-saturated fuzz.

the pedal is basically brand new. i've had it about 2 or 3 weeks, and like most everything else i've ever sold, if i could afford to hold onto it, i certainly would. unfortunately, money is needed elsewhere.

$200

• Members

Originally posted by 89strat

Keeley Visual Sound Route 66 - It's the newest version, in pretty good condition. Hower, I don't think I have the rubber feet for it, and there is velcro and residue on the bottom of the pedal from other velcro. I have the battery cover, and the rest of the pedal is in very good condition. Also, the overdrive side is Keeley Modded, blue light and all. So it's like getting a really good compressor and a keeley ts9+ in one package, and all for less than what you'd pay for the ts-9 alone. - $120 shipped in the U.S.

Boss CE-5 - $40 shipped in the U.S.

Maxon OD-9, with box, excellent, barely used condition - $75 shipped in the U.S.

Boss GE-7 with Monte Allums Mod done on it - $70 shipped in the U.S.

Boss OD-3 with d6, d7 mod done on it. Sorry, it's as is, I lost the components that were taken out, but as many have said on this site, including Robert Keeley, it's better without them. It just took a bit of the harshness away. Great sounding overdrive - $50 shipped in the U.S.

Boss BD-2 with Monte Allums H2O mod - Excellent condition. The pedal itself is like new, the mods make it sound incredible, really open sounding, but I need something with more mids. $65 shipped in the U.S.

Strat pickguard loaded with a Seymour Duncan Cool Rails in the neck, vintage rails in the middle, and Hot rails in the bridge. In the fourth position of the switch, the hot rails split to get that "in-between" tone with the vintage rails. Nice setup. The pickguard is white and naturally aged, about twenty years old, the pickups I bought a few years back, also white, and I did the work myself. There's plenty of slack on the wires if you want to re-do it yourself, as you'll see, I'm no pro at sodering, but it sounds great!

P.M. me and I'll send whatever pics you want.

I made some edits and added some things.

• Members

MXR Omni II multi-fx w/remote foot controller... excellent condition.

All of the classic MXR efx in one unit.
Dynacomp, Distortion +, 3 band active EQ,
Analog delay, chorus/flange, switchable loop.

The EQ can be switched pre or post D+. Makes the D+ much more versatile. Can go from smooth od to heavy distortion.
The switchable loop can be moved around in between different efx.
The analog delay is exactly what you'd expect and the chorus/flange are both excellent. Will do nice leslie sounds as well.
The main unit is small enough to fit on a pedal board.

2qumdc5.jpg

4h8z979.jpg

The ad shows an Omni... mine is an Omni II.
As far as I can tell there's no discernable difference. If anyone knows please chime in.

$325 plus shipping
Trades welcome.

edit: ginormous pic fixed

• Members
Originally posted by edster

MXR Omni II multi-fx w/remote foot controller.

All of the classic MXR efx in one unit.

Dynacomp, Distortion +, 3 band active EQ,

Analog delay, chorus/flange, switchable loop.

The EQ can be switched pre or post D+. Makes the D+ much more versatile. Can go from smooth od to heavy distortion.

The switchable loop can be moved around in between different efx.

The analog delay is exactly what you'd expect and the chorus/flange are both excellent. Will do nice leslie sounds as well.

The main unit is small enough to fit on a pedal board.

34g9ij5.jpg

4h8z979.jpg

The ad shows an Omni... mine is an Omni II.

As far as I can tell there's no discernable difference. If anyone knows please chime in.

$325 plus shipping

Trades welcome.

hmmm....sorry 'bout the huge pic... anyone know how to fix it?

Thats my type of rack unit. One day...one day...:rolleyes:

• Members

Epiphone Wildkat. VG condition, scuff on Bigsby (got it that way) hardly played. It's wasting away in my room.

$300 flat (no case, will include case for additional cost of case.- will include receipt for the case.)

Will also take trades.

PM me for pictures if interested.

Archived