Weekly spam thread 9-25-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Rickenbacker 360 in mapleglo with OHSC. It's perfect with not so much as a knick or scratch on it. It is currently strung with slightly heavier strings and I hand smoothed the saddles so it could be used without the bridge cover. I put a set of old school Rickenbacker knobs on it, but the originals are in the case. It comes with everything it had when new.... keys for the case, polishing cloth, catalog, hardshell case. It is a 2006 model in mapleglo which was bought new from Musiciansfriend a few months back. They are selling for $1399.00 new. I will part with it for $1200.00 plus a few bucks for shipping and insurance. I can provide some photos for those seriously interested in it.

I love the sound and feel of it, but I just can't put it to good use with what I do.

Allparts alder Jazzmaster body. It is brand new and unopened. It has the stock routes and is unfinished with no screw holes. It is of super good quality and is licensed by fender. MIJ, probably by Fuki Gen Gakki, just like the Japanese Fenders. New it's $230, I'll go $200 shipped or consider trades.

Echopark and Verbzilla. Both have the boxes and manuals and work perfectly. Never had ANY noise issues AT ALL with either. $110 each shipped. I might consider trades. Usually more inetrested in oddball stuff, especially delays and fuzz pedals.

Justin

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:(

Entertaining offers/ trade offers on the strat. Fender 1960's reissue LPB, MINTY Not a scratch on her, with HSC, Fender Custom shop 69's, and upgraded electronics. Set of infeld 11's on it now. (hangtag and copy of original receipt is availble)

DSC01712.jpg

• Members

Keeley ds-1 ultra mode $85.00 {new in box}

Boss Blues Driver 50.00 {new in box}

Boss BF-2 flanger 50.00 {new in box}

Rocktron short timer delay 40.00 {new in pkg}
This is not just a slapback pedal cool warm delay for solos

Bad Monkey 35.00 {new in Box}China

open for trades

Archived