Weekly spam thread 9-25-06

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS And for those who wish to check references (not officially endorsed by HC - caveat emptor), please feel free to check out the trade reference thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1197162

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Digitech digidelay

sold

Crate Power Block -

mint condition, all papers and box

$105 shipped to US only

Pedalsnake custom CS - custom made with hardwired neutrick connectors featuring:

100_0485.jpg

100_0484.jpg

-quarter inch hookups for the loop and the front input of the amp

-2 AC power lines ( great to run seperate adapters for the front effects and the loop effects..less ground hum)

-7 pin Midi cable ( perfect for the 3 channel recto footswitch)

it's around 15-20 feet long

$85 shipped to US ( paid $165 originally)

MXR reissue Flanger M-117 with 18 volt adapter

excellent shape all paperwork and the original box

flanger.jpg

$115 shipped

Line 6 Uber metal - mint with box and paper work -

$70 shipped to US

Senheiser e609 silver - unused with all the packaging..tested it , didnt like it

$85 shipped to US only

100_0487.jpg

Gibson 500t 498 t pickups

pulled form a flying v, mint with a lots of lead

$90 shipped to US only

• Members

Ibanez TS5 Tube Screamer Sound Tank - 30$ shipped

Danelectro Fab Tone Distortion - has original box and papers - 30$ shipped

5 Walco Automatic Level Control units - I'm pretty sure they all work - 30$ shipped

5 Walco Chord and Note Sustainers - They all need a new footswitch - 30$ shipped

2 JBL D140F 15" Speakers - Both are 8 ohms and from a late 60's Sunn 200S cabinet.

1949 Gibson GA30 - Was recapped not too long ago - 600$ shipped

1966 Harmony H304A - Class A with a 6v6 output tube and a 10" Jensen speaker - 225$ shipped

I do accept PayPal.

-Zach Omega

• Members

Hey y'all. I have some pedals that I'm looking to unload:

Toadworks John Bull Overdrive in perfect condition. I bought it direct from Toadworks, used it once and felt like I was cheating on my tubescreamer, so back in the cheesecloth baggie it went. Handwired, 3PDT switch and built to last. If you dig that british overdrive sound, then this pedal is for you. Lowest price on eBay is $114. Buy mine for $80 or B/O.

Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Limited Edition Wah (yes, the purple one). Sounds throaty and awesome. In great shape, save for one small chip less than 1/8th of an inch on side. Make an offer.

'80's Boss PH-1r Phaser in used but not abused condition. some chips, but still looks great on a pedal board and 100% functional. Folks are calling this vintage on eBay~ whatever. Make me an offer.

Ibanez GE-9 Graphic EQ pedal. Seen a lot of use, for sure, but 100% functional. This is a great pedal~ made to last, sounds awesome, and looks great along side it's other TS series Ibanez siblings. Make an offer.

Rat Distortion pedal. I was told it's a late 70's. I have no way of knowing, but I do know it's in great shape, sounds "like a dump truck falls off the empire state building" (great movie, BTW) and in great cosmetic shape. These things are hot on eBay right now, so make an offer on mine and then either keep it or flip it for profit.

See the attached picture and PM me if you have any specific questions. Thanks for looking!

• Members

Fender American Highway 1 Stratocaster (TEAL). The neck pickup is not working. Most likely a switch or wiring problem. Leads on the neck seem ok. Couple of scratches. $400 Shipped

Carvin MTS 3212. MINT - $450 Shipped

Monsterpiece Fuzz - $50 Shipped

Looking to trade for a nice marshall combo or some other tube amp or a/e. Offer me something. Thanks

• Members

I'm just sick of it all....so you can have it! For a price

PM me or email me (fapfap @ gmail.com)

First: The phasers!

1. EHX Bad Stone, doesn't work in manual mode, works excellent otherwise. Getting it repaired by Howard Davis,

2. Boss PH-1r, silver screw, in terrible physical condition for the most part. Sale Pending

3. DOD 201 Phasor. Yellow. Sale Pending

4. DOD 401 Phasor. Red.

5. Maestro Phaser, one of the big ones you can step on...has two knobs on the side, one "SPEED", one "BALLS" Sale Pending

Next: The flangers/chorus pedals.

1. DOD 460 Mini-chorus. It's blue...as are most chorus pedals...

2. EHX Clone Theory. Getting it repaired by Howard David right now, will most likely keep.

3. EHX PolyChorus, green with chickenhead knobs. Not my bag, too many knobs for me

4. DOD 670 Flanger. Orange. Nice, purty MXR clone.

5. Ibanez RC99 Rotary Chorus. Trade pending with Che Guevera :D Sale Pending

Everything else:

1. Bad Monkey. It's used and cheap. Yay.

2. Subdecay Money Shot Envelope Filter. Out of production and hand built by one of the forums' very own

3. Boss DD-20 with cute little tap tempo switch. I want an EHX DMM.

4. DigiTech/DOD PDS1002. Cute blue 2 second delay with the zaniest 2 second looper ever. EVER.

5. Line 6 Verbzilla. I have a Deluxe Reverb Reissue.

6. Effector 13 Never Drive. I honestly don't know what to do with this thing. Help Devi

7. Vox 847 Wah. Pretty standard.

8. Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion with footswitch. Japanese. As used by Bloc Party

9 + 10: PS-3, both pink label, one in mint condition, the other in beat up condition, one has black knob the other has the whitish knobs. Considering selling them. Make me an offer.

Make me an offer, and I'll make you a sale!

I'm in Atlanta, GA! Happy hunting!

• Members

have one 3 prong old-school Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man in good shape and perfect working order that i will trade for something interesting.

some scuffs, la dee dah - it's a player, not a museum exhibit...

pedalboard1.jpg

what do you have for it? i will trade for stuff other than pedals too, if you have any good mics, recording equipment or fun, cheapy guitars.

• Members

Originally posted by sonaboy

have one 3 prong old-school Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man in good shape and perfect working order that i will trade for something interesting.

some scuffs, la dee dah - it's a player, not a museum exhibit...

pedalboard1.jpg

what do you have for it? i will trade for stuff other than pedals too, if you have any good mics, recording equipment or fun, cheapy guitars.

Hey! Let's trade something for that DMM... I added some more stuff up above... please :(

• Members

Archived