Weekly spam thread 9-25-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking to trade my ring tone towards HOG. it is #009 and is painted by laura bennett, who no longer paints for zvex I understand, so this piece may become somewhat valuable.

sorry, not looking for anything except a HOG.

please email me at harbong @ gmail.com , that is the quickest way to reach me.

$325 shipped.

000_0262.jpg

000_0265.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by jimihalen

Selling for a friend...

Mint Akai Headrush E2 - $150

Ibanez SD9, few paint chips, works fine - $90

Two Boss SD1s, decent condish - $20 each

DOD Bifet - $20

Plus shipping.

I may be intersted in the bifet....which version is it?

• Members
  • Members

I'm getting rid of my G Major and Behringer floor board so I may move to the GT8 route.

I played one today and they have one pre-owned that is too hard to pass up...

...so make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider. I may take a trade + cash for some 16 ohm G12t75's.

hit me up here or at kid@running-blind.com

Thanks

edit: The G Major has been in my rack and was just sent back from the factory with a software upgrade and all. Behringer board is dirty from use, but easily cleaned up. Both units work fine.

I have a 4 space rack case, might be convinced to sell that too...lol.

• Members

Word up :wave:

2006 Schecter Classic C1; has battle damage.
Schecter_front.jpg
More photos:
http://home.comcast.net/~christinasdream/Schecter_back.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~christinasdream/Schecter_backgouge.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~christinasdream/Schecter_Frontgouge.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~christinasdream/Schecter_Scuffing.jpg

Old Snarling Dogs Black Dog OD.
BlackDog.jpg

Morley A/B Switcher. I never even used this.
MorleyAB.jpg

Pair of Gibson PU's (498R and 500T); these were straight out of my 2000 Les Paul Classic Plus Top. Too hot and spicy for my tastes.
GibsonPU.jpg

Looking mostly for:

EHX Pulsar
Any cool guitars

PM/email me if interested. I'll seriously think about any offer :) I accept Paypal and Money Orders, too.

• Members

I'm just sick of it all....so you can have it! For a price

PM me or email me (fapfap @ gmail.com)

First: The phasers!

1. Boss PH-1r, black screw. 90 shipped.
2. Boss PH-1r, silver screw, in terrible physical condition for the most part. Sale Pending
3. DOD 201 Phasor. Yellow. Sale Pending
4. DOD 401 Phasor. Red 100 shipped.
5. Maestro Phaser, one of the big ones you can step on...has two knobs on the side, one "SPEED", one "BALLS"Sale Pending

Next: The flangers/chorus pedals.

1. DOD 460 Mini-chorus. It's blue...as are most chorus pedals...
4. DOD 670 Flanger. Orange. Nice, purty MXR clone Sale Pending
5. Ibanez RC99 Rotary Chorus. Trade pending with Che Guevera :DSale Pending

Everything else:

1. Bad Monkey. It's used and cheap, has a chip on the footswitch . Yay. 25 shipped.
2. Subdecay Money Shot Envelope Filter. Out of production and hand built by one of the forums' very own. 150 shipped.
3. Boss DD-20 with cute little tap tempo switch. I want an EHX DMM. 135 shipped.
4. DigiTech/DOD PDS1002. Cute blue 2 second delay with the zaniest 2 second looper ever. EVER. 50 shipped.
5. Line 6 Verbzilla. I have a Deluxe Reverb Reissue. 115 shipped.
6. Effector 13 Never Drive. I honestly don't know what to do with this thing. 80 shipped.
7. Vox 847 Wah. Pretty standard. 70 shipped.
8. Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion with footswitch. Japanese. As used by Bloc Party. 90 shipped

9 + 10: PS-3, both pink label, one in mint condition, the other in beat up condition, one has black knob the other has the whitish knobs. Considering selling them. 100 each.

I'm in Atlanta, GA! Happy hunting!

• Members
forsaleseptember.jpg
- eh bassballs (w/ wooden box and sticker)

- vintage eh / sovtek small stone old. rare. green. russian. missing battery cover, which is very common for the old green big muffs and small stones...i guess its a design flaw. regular wear. missing one face screw (can be replaced, im sure).

- ross r70 phase distortion very rare. great condition. i went through alot of trouble to make sure this guy is running like it should be. recently serviced, cleaned, new filter caps. gotta love ross.

- vintage dod phasor 201 (w/ original box and papers) great condition (some chips on back) almost exactly like the mxr phase 45. very transparent and usable. one of my favorite phases.

- fender footswitch duh... channel / reverb

- peavey bac-2 bass chorus biampable. lush analog bass chorus. great analog sound on guitar as well. subtle sounds to huge super creepy sounding chorus'. copyright 1987, this pedal has been around for a bit. normal wear.

- boss ce-5 chorus ensemble great condition. covers all types of chorus styles. check out harmony central, any style of music can use this sucker. u2 rock styles, hard rock, good jazz sound, into much trippier and creepy stuff.

- boss cs-3 compression sustainer you know what it does. used by bonnie raitt, incubus, gin blossoms, yo la tengo, etc...

- fender pt-10 onstage tuner (like new) stage tuner, new condition. stop tuning outloud for goodness sake!

- 4 george l's goldplated right angle plugs (.225) i bought em then never used em.

• Members

I'm gonna sell this guitar I got a few weeks back, spur of the moment thing and I just don't need another acoustic.

I don't know the brand but I was told it was purchased new in the early 50's. A HC member told me it was made at the Chicago Harmony site but it may have been branded Harmony, Silvertone, Airline, Regal, or a dozen other names. It is an archtop and can easily have a pickup and pickguard added.

The guitar has been refinished so I assume at that point the name was stripped off the headstock. Right now the guitar is in playable condition but needs a new nut unless you want to use it as a slide guitar. Ultimately I feel the guitar would need a fret job but that's only if you really wanted to do it proper instead of just having something around to play.

If you want pics of anything specific or have questions feel free to PM me.

Asking $120 shipped.

233227.jpg

• Members
studioseriesad0101a.jpgpearlthriller1.jpg

zinkytruegrit.jpg

also available, an mxr sustain and dod 460. and maybe also a gibson ga-5.

PM for details/prices/etc. trade offers welcome, and encouraged. especially, especially ones involving oft-forgotten phasers.

angelhair, that stone looks quite sweet :thu:
(hint hint)

• Members

Originally posted by moo1010321

Fender American Highway 1 Stratocaster (TEAL). The neck pickup is not working. Most likely a switch or wiring problem. Leads on the neck seem ok. Couple of scratches. $400 Shipped

Carvin MTS 3212. MINT - $450 Shipped

Monsterpiece Fuzz - $50 SOLD

Looking to trade for a nice marshall combo or some other tube amp or a/e. Offer me something. Thanks

FENDER HIGHWAY 1 - 375 SHIPPED!!

CARVIN MTS 3212 - 425 SHIPPED!!

Archived