Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

• Members

Brand New MXR Custom Shop Script Logo Phase 90. Just received it last week, but I need to unload it to get something else. Non-LED version. And yes, it's just an EVH Phase 90 without the switch. But it looks great and sounds great too. Comes with original box, rubber knob cover, and all paperwork. $95.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to Canada and CONUS.

1153460342_MXR_SCRIPT_PHASE_CSP-101_463x

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Atomic Reactor 18 Watt. Tube powered speaker cab for modellers such as the Pod, Tonelab, Zoom, Digitech, etc. Barely 2 months old, in great shape.....has one tolext nick on the bottom corner. Will be shipped in original packing. Has only been played for about 30 hours.

Asking 275.00 shipped or best offer. (i need to move it fast so i'll listen to anything reasonable)

• Members

erthing.jpg

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - $40 shipped

Beat the hell up, but works perfectly. Just goes to show how sturdy Boss pedals are.

Ibanez LF-7 Lo Fi - $45 shipped

In perfect working and cosmetic condition. It can give your drum, vocals, or guitar cool radio or megaphone effects. You can use it as a boost or overdrive, even. Make your music sound like {censored} with this pedal. In a cool, creative way, of course. :)

Behringer DR100 - $25 shipped

Brand new, absolute mint condition.

Boss PSM-5 - $40 shipped

Power your pedals or make your own effects loop. This thing has been around for a long time, so I'm sure you know what it is. They don't make them anymore. Pretty convenient device.

Arion SCO-1 Compressor - $20 shipped

Cheap compressor. Does the job fine and actually doesn't seem to suck tone. Decently buffered. If you're looking for something high quality, don't buy this. Get a Tone Press or something. But it's a pretty good pedal for someone who isn't obssessed with compression. Quite a few tweaks, too, as oppossed to the MXR compressors.

pedaltrainjail.jpg

BRAND NEW, MINT, IN BOX, NEVER USED

Pedaltrain Junior w/ Soft Case

$120 shipped! These things retail for about $165, not including shipping.

http://www.pedaltrain.com

• Members

Three new guitars on the bay for ya'll. They all have no reserve and start at 99 cents.

First is a 70's MIJ Crestwood in excellent condition that just needs a pickup, two knobs and pots and its ready to rock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280092951436&rd=1&rd=1

Second is a modded-out 1983 Gibson Sonex with a great body. You know you love the pug-ugly guits.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280093215262&rd=1&rd=1

Last is my Squier Trans Fat Strat I got from the Overstock days. Didn't get a chance to play it :( , but hopefully you can get it for not much more than I paid for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280093221103&rd=1&rd=1

All guitars come with cases or gig bags. e-mail or PM me for q's. Enjoy.

• Members
LOOKING FOR THESE 3 ONLY:
Keeley BD2 Phat
Voodoo Labs Tremolo (4-knob)
HBE THC Chorus
OFFERING IN TRADE:
v1 MI Audio Crunch Box
HBE Tramp tremolo/preamp (if you have the VL)
EHX Small Clone (if you have the THC)

Here's what else I have to add as trade bait:
FX10BIFET.jpg
FX10BIFET2.jpg
METALPLANET.jpg
ONERRNC2.jpg
CABLESFORSALE.jpg
KORGAX1500G.jpg

PM me if you have any of the ones I'm looking for.
Of course, cash offers are welcome too but I'd rather trade
so I didn't list any prices.

• Members

Kinman AVN Strat set with AVN 56/AVN 56/ SCN. Great condition with original box. $175 shipped to ConUS.

Octron2fundraiser011.jpg

Octron2fundraiser010.jpg

Nice condition Ibanez DE- 7. $50.00 shipped to conUS.

Octron2fundraiser009.jpg

Dunlop GCB 95 wah. Pre battery door model $30.00 shipped to conUS

Octron2fundraiser002.jpg

Zoom 508 Delay with power supply and original box: $60.00 shipped to conUS

2x12cabpayoffsale007.jpg

Zoom PS-02 Palmtop Studio with manual,power supply and larger memory card. $80.00 shipped to conUS

Octron2fundraiser006.jpg

Batteries just to show how small it is.
Octron2fundraiser008.jpg

Fender Champion 30,works and sounds great.Picture is old,I do have the knob on the Bass control.$125 shipped to ConUS.

Octron2fundraiser005.jpg

Octron2fundraiser004.jpg

pm me if interested or email me at mccartywithbirds at yahoo dot com.

James

• Members

Finally got a few pics up of the cab...

jakesjunk004.jpg
jakesjunk005.jpg
jakesjunk007.jpg

There's one white scuff in the above pic...sorry about the quality. I don't know what happened with my camera. I suck with pictures.
:(

jakesjunk010.jpg

Adding:

Custom modded Ge Fuzz Face, rehoused by Gringo Loco - SOLD.

Mint Barber Tone Press - $125 shipped

• Members

FS:

Sovtek Big Muff Pi Green original version. Excellent shape in wooden box with packing materials. Still has plastic battery cover. This earrlier version of the green muff sounds better than the latter. $175

MXR Distortion Plus 1977 (from the pots) Takes power only from external dc (I use a onespot). No place for a bettery inside?! $90

Univox Microphaser $80

Pics soon.

• Members
erthing.jpg

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - $40 shipped

Beat the hell up, but works perfectly. Just goes to show how sturdy Boss pedals are.

Ibanez LF-7 Lo Fi - $45 shipped

In perfect working and cosmetic condition. It can give your drum, vocals, or guitar cool radio or megaphone effects. You can use it as a boost or overdrive, even. Make your music sound like {censored} with this pedal. In a cool, creative way, of course.
:)

Behringer DR100 - $25 shipped

Brand new, absolute mint condition.

Boss PSM-5 - $40 shipped

Power your pedals or make your own effects loop. This thing has been around for a long time, so I'm sure you know what it is. They don't make them anymore. Pretty convenient device.

Arion SCO-1 Compressor - $20 shipped

Cheap compressor. Does the job fine and actually doesn't seem to suck tone. Decently buffered. If you're looking for something high quality, don't buy this. Get a Tone Press or something. But it's a pretty good pedal for someone who isn't obssessed with compression. Quite a few tweaks, too, as oppossed to the MXR compressors.

pedaltrainjail.jpg

BRAND NEW, MINT, IN BOX, NEVER USED

Pedaltrain Junior w/ Soft Case

$120 shipped! These things retail for about $165, not including shipping.

http://www.pedaltrain.com

PM sent!

• Members

EH Worm NIB - $80

MIJ TS9 w/808 Mods - $100

Early Monsterpiece NPN Prototype (rehoused) - $65

Line 6 Constrictor Compressor module - $25

Early 90s 3 Tone Burst MIM Strat w/gig bag - $295

First Act VW Garage Master NIB - $165

Looking to trade towards:

Vexter Fuzz Factory or BOR

Akai Headrush (V1 is ok)

EH Wiggler

BYOC VB-2 Clone

Tonefactor Mule

All prices include shipping, but anything on my trade list gets top priority.

• Members

Dano Chicken Salad Vibrato, essentially new in box (took it out one time to try it out, and it went right back in). There is some trippy stuff in this pedal; I just can't imagine using it my live settings, so I'd rather get the cash back and try something else.

$30, including shipping, to CONUS.

• Members

Stuff for sale.

Boss GE-7 (equalizer) $20 + shipping (On Hold)

Boss CE-20 $90 (with box, I think also manual) + Shipping

MXR Dyna Comp (compressor) $40 + shipping (On Hold)

MXR EVH Phase 90 $80 + shipping

Ernie Ball VP Jr. $45 + shipping

Send me a PM, I'll discount if anyone buys in bulk.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I do make sure money order is real before I send.

edit: Thinking about keeping the pedalboard.

Hey I sent you a PM a couple days ago, haven't gotten a response yet.

• Members

Fender '72 Tele Deluxe RI

In excellent condition. Aside from a few minor nicks and scratches on the body (which were too small to be captured in the pictures), the finish is perfect. No buckle rash.

The pickguard has some scratches on it, and it should be noted that the height adjustment screws for the bridge pickup are not the stock Philips head ones

Archived