Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

• Members

Shure SM58 in excellent condition with brand new in unopened package 20ft Monster mic cable. I will also include a mic clip, mic bag, and I will throw in an extra mic 15ft cable as well. All of this for $100 shipped to your door. USPS money order only.
(US only if overseas you pay shipping and customs costs)

Also selling an excellent condition M-audio DMP3 mic preamp with power supply $90 shipped to your door. USPS money order only.

Mint Maxon D&S Distortion and Feedbacker pedal with box and papers. $50 + shipping.

I ship quickly and will send these out the same day that I receive payment. I have tons of references form here as well as some from thegearpage.

Thanks and please feel free to pm me with any questions.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No reason to be
:mad:
anglehair0.............the only reason that I even know of this pedal is because of you (thanks for the sound clip btw). I totally respect the order in which I must receive the DC-2 - second to you
:wave:

Peace to you..................

I wasn't really :mad: for real. I was only HALF serious :) I respect your respect for the order in which you must recieve the DC-2, but honestly, to make it fair it should just be first come first serve. I mean, that's how this forum has worked ever since I joined it. If someone was offering one, and you saw it before me, that's just the way it goes. I would be super bummed but I wouldn't be upset at anyone.

• Members
2u962b9.jpg

Effector 13 Assyrian Lens Dual Boost $40 *ON HOLD*
-Mint condition
-Has LED and DC Jack
-Includes battery
-Two "artifact" pedals in one ("05" and "25" boosts)
-Provides standard, run-of-the-mill clean boost or insane digital-style clipping

Danelectro DJ-17 PB& J Delay $40
-Mint condition with original box and insert
-Long and short dealy modes
-Does seamless pitch shifting if you adjust the delay time knob
-Creates stuttery warble effects if you toggle the dealy time switch while repeats are going

4ms Custom Uglyface $159
-Minor wear
-DC power only (by design)
-Photosensitive eye with toggle switch
-Extra large frequency knob that can be turned with feet
-Provides a variety of low-fi analog synth tones
-Only selling so I can afford a 5-knob Subdecay Noisebox, which would gladly be accepted in trade

Danelectro Daddy-O $30
-Includes box/manual/bumper stickers
-Very little wear
-Gritty/transistorized tone with a vintagey edge

Behringer UF100 Ultra Flanger *Will trade for another Behringer, Arion, or Danelectro Pedal*
-Mint
-Includes box and manual
-Two feedback modes
-Many different textures possible

M-Audio Midisport 1x1 $30
-Mint
-Includes 2 Hosa MIDI cables
-Perfect for use with digital amp modeler editing software

Echo Mia soundcard/recording interface $65 *TRADE PENDING*
-Original version
-Includes CD-Rom with drivers, manual, and Cubase SE
-Balanced 1/4 inch analog inputs and outputs, 24-bit/96kHz converters, and S/PDIF digital audio interface
-Designed to be compatible with many popular recording software packages

CDs for Sale/Trade :
Cranes-Population Four
Fever-Red Bedroom
Hatebreed-Perseverance
Mot

• Members

Green Sovtek Slim SCript BIG Muff ..

Plays fine , but pretty beat ..

Not too sure if i want to get rid of it , but i'm looking to entertain trade offers ..

what kind of stuff are you looking for?

• Members

I have a nice Allparts telecaster neck with nitro finish and Fender decal available for sale or trade. It has some "natural wear" on it, but is a really great feeling neck. I'd be interested in trade offers for it, or possibly cash offers as well. I'm just as happy to keep it, but if someone offers me something "i can't live without..." :)

PM me with offers.

GRINGO

TELEAD.JPG

• Members

I have a nice Allparts telecaster neck with nitro finish and Fender decal available for sale or trade. It has some "natural wear" on it, but is a really great feeling neck. I'd be interested in trade offers for it, or possibly cash offers as well. I'm just as happy to keep it, but if someone offers me something "i can't live without..."
:)

PM me with offers.

GRINGO

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-11/1226934/TELEAD.JPG

How thick is it? What shape?

• Members

Electro Harmonix - Q Tron + envelope filter

near mint in box, with manual & power supply, true bypass, all that good stuff. Seriously, this is the best envelope filter around, IMO. I'm just not using it much anymore and could use a bit of extra cash right now for bills. I'm letting this one go super cheap!!!

$110 shipped Priority Mail. Paypal ONly. I will ship immediately after receiving payment. E-mail me at:

agentcooper2001 AT aol DOT com

• Members

Dimarzio Breed - F Space, Black, all origanal lead - $45 shipped conus

Dimarzio PAF Pro - F Spaced, Black, plenty of lead - $45 shipped conus

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder - Black, short lead - $40 shipped conus

Duncan Designed Pickup pair - Black, plenty of lead, bridge is F-spaced Invader style (I think it is called the Detonator), the neck is standard spaced paf style - $30 shipped conus

2 Mighty Mite double rail strat single coil sized pickups - black, removed from a prewired Mighty Mite strat style pickguard - $15 each or $25 for both shipped conus

Will consider trade offers for Danelectro FAB Overdrive, Danelectro FAB Metal, Digitech X Series Multivoice Chorus, Digitech X Series Flanger, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff, Boss GE7 Equalizer, and/or Rocktron Zombie

Archived