To anyone waiting for gear in the mail...

johnrambo

• Members

I know man it sucks . . .

I'm waiting on:

A Keeley RAT (will sell if its not better than the ...)

BYOC Mighty Mouse

TC Electronic Nova Delay

Monte Allums BD-2 mod kit

Yamaha Magicstomp

MI Audio Boost'n'Buff

And parts for a 4 loop True Bypass box.

So yeah, waiting is hell.

• Members

I know man it sucks . . .

I'm waiting on:

A Keeley RAT (will sell if its not better than the ...)

BYOC Mighty Mouse

TC Electronic Nova Delay

Monte Allums BD-2 mod kit

Yamaha Magicstomp

MI Audio Boost'n'Buff

And parts for a 4 loop True Bypass box.

So yeah, waiting is hell.

Holy {censored} man that's quite a chunk of gear. Please let us know about the keeley vs the byoc, that's something I've been wondering about. Although some clips of the mouse I've heard are pretty {censored}ing unbeatable.

• Members

im waiting for the holy stain. i think i saw somewhere on here that its not being released till later this month, but the site i ordered it from won't tell me that. they keep on making up crap excuses.

i dont mind waiting, i just wish they would cut the crap.

• Members

im waiting for the holy stain. i think i saw somewhere on here that its not being released till later this month, but the site i ordered it from won't tell me that. they keep on making up crap excuses.

i dont mind waiting, i just wish they would cut the crap.

who'd you order from?

• Members

gak - guitar amps and keyboards in the uk. each week i get an email with some message about poor communications between them and the distributors for ehx, or something along those lines. not really bothered mind, as long as it gets here eventually!

• Members

gak - guitar amps and keyboards in the uk. each week i get an email with some message about poor communications between them and the distributors for ehx, or something along those lines. not really bothered mind, as long as it gets here eventually!

my mate ordered a Gibson SG junior from them years ago, they never had it in stock, but kept making excuses about the delay...he cancelled it in the end (3 months later) and got a gordon smith insted, I've never used them since, customer care seems pretty poor.

• Members

ot - does anyone actually know when the holy stain is supposed to coming out?

I thought it was late August....so no idea now.

I've not seen them for sale anywhere though, so I don't think it's GAK's fault really (after I've just slagged them off!!) :lol:

Archived