$118 ? Awesome!!!!!

Fender&EHX4ever

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe in making mistakes and forgiveness but I'm inclined to side with the camp that thinks that an average consumer/seller with 9 feedbacks (like myself) would be raked over the coals on this. Ebay would have little sympathy. Buyers have little sympathy. Besides, it looks like they are willing to make good on the deal. If it were going to put them out of business, I imagine that they just wouldn't ship, refund the money, and absorb the neg.

• Members

I believe in making mistakes and forgiveness but I'm inclined to side with the camp that thinks that an average consumer/seller with 9 feedbacks (like myself) would be raked over the coals on this. Ebay would have little sympathy. Buyers have little sympathy. Besides, it looks like they are willing to make good on the deal. If it were going to put them out of business, I imagine that they just wouldn't ship, refund the money, and absorb the neg.

Obviously it won't put them out of business. It's the principle I was getting at. Whatever - I wasn't trying to rile people up here - just trying to share my thoughts.

• Members
hey - and I'm not saying that the seller shouldn't be obligated to sell at the advertised price. Obviously it's their mistake. I'm just looking at things from the other side of the coin (which I realize isn't real popular).

Absolutely agree, and I hear what you're saying. :)

Congrates for the folks that could slip in that window. It would be annoying if people tried to use that price as a reference now.

• Members

Obviously it won't put them out of business. It's the principle I was getting at. Whatever - I wasn't trying to rile people up here - just trying to share my thoughts.

I totally understood what you were saying and I agree to a certain extent.

Anyways, the email I got from the seller said "The item will ship on Monday."

That's all it said...

• Members

I went to the site for onlineguitar.com, the same guy who was selling the SMMwH for the crazy price. He has the DMM listed for 225.00, which is about 90.00 less than everywhere else.

What's the deal with these people?

And how does he have the SMMwH and no one else seems to be shipping yet? I'm ready to buy one at the REGULAR price!

• Members

It looks like there have been problems in the past with shipping, but with 12k orders I imagine that there are going to be at least a few issues. The way I see it, the seller contacted ME as opposed to the other way around and said the item would ship on Monday... if for some reason it doesn't work out, worst case scenario: my credit card company or paypal refunds the money... no big deal.

Archived